I can't imagine how difficult it is to make a database like this.

I'm still deciding which team to play. Thanks for doing this!

I can't imagine how difficult it is to make a database like this.

I'm still deciding which team to play. Thanks for doing this!

Yeah, it was very hard and extensive work, especially because I worked on it alone.

I download the file then open it which opens win rar I then extract the file with the "..." To my editor data file but it's just not there when I go to play in-game

Help? Looks a really good database!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I download the file then open it which opens win rar I then extract the file with the "..." To my editor data file but it's just not there when I go to play in-game

Help? Looks a really good database!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have all instructions here and in the text file extracted from that rar file. Read it carefully.

Hi, have loaded the database but when i go to play the game a half dozen leagues are blocked England, Spain, Germany etc

make sure there are either other files not ticked or usa file not ticked

A bunch of players (Pelé, Eusébio and many more) have the GK position as their main. WTF?

A bunch of players (Pelé, Eusébio and many more) have the GK position as their main. WTF?

That's not problem with this database, but with the version of the game you have. You must have original game or Skidrow 16.3.0 update and start new career game with default database, not with winter update.

7000 downloads so far! Thanks people, I hope you enjoy playing this.

RAR. to FMF

I can't wait to try this out, I've been waiting for Legends for years. I'm having problems dowloading it as my laptop is naff. It's downloading it as a rar. file, how do you convert it to FMF? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

I can't wait to try this out, I've been waiting for Legends for years. I'm having problems dowloading it as my laptop is naff. It's downloading it as a rar. file, how do you convert it to FMF? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

Extract it and you will get all files in the folder, then just follow instructions.

Extract it and you will get all files in the folder, then just follow instructions.

Thanks mate, managed to resolve it now. All credit to you Dave, this is fantastic mate. Looking forward to seeing Leeds Utd dominate again :) Spent about 5 hours simply scouting so far.

I think with this database you could get the older generation hooked on FM!!

Thanks mate, managed to resolve it now. All credit to you Dave, this is fantastic mate. Looking forward to seeing Leeds Utd dominate again :) Spent about 5 hours simply scouting so far.

I think with this database you could get the older generation hooked on FM!!

Thank you mate! I really gave my best, because I love football history and I'm very nostalgic to old players. Modern football doesn't have that charm and soul. :)

And yeah, you have shortlist to download if you didn't saw. So, it's much easy to scout all legends.

I was also planning to play one save with Leeds, because they have great history and few amazing players. Just finished 2 seasons with Wimbledon, promote them to PL, but then was relegated. Compettition is too big in all legaues, especially in the England, Italy, Germany where almost every of 20 teams have at least best 11 legends.

Come back with the impressions after passing some time. :)

Hi, sounds like you've done a great job. I will download and install soon!

If I want to be Arsenal for example, would I have Bergkamp, Henry etc with Ozil, Sanchez, in the same squad?

Hi, sounds like you've done a great job. I will download and install soon!

If I want to be Arsenal for example, would I have Bergkamp, Henry etc with Ozil, Sanchez, in the same squad?

Bergkamp and Henry are in Arsenal, and regular players like Ozil and Sanchez I return to their parent clubs as youth players. So, Ozil is at Schalke, Sanchez in Cobreola.

Hi mate

Why a lot of players are deleted like Bojan, Aly Cissoko, Diego Lopez and many many others?

Antonio Nocerino
Ilsinho
Nacho Fernandez Real Madrid
Casemiro
Ilarramendi
Kuba
Pedro Rodriguez
Lass Diarra
Alessandro MATRI
Zuniga

Another thing

My Brazilians clubs are named wrong like São Paulo is Spo