Rrturn to FM15

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrStu01

Reaction score
After struggling to enjoy FM14 i am back with FM15 which having played with friends i have thoroughly enjoyed, so now i want YOUR opinions on a new story to start. Right now i am only looking for Italian Teams to start with but will also be looking for other stories you want to see further down the line!!!! Tap me up!

The vote is open for 4 days and you may vote as often as you like if you want a choice of teams!

If you vote Serie B a team option and reason would be cool! Look forward to watching the progress

At the end of the voting if there is a tie I will cast deciding vote however so far so good thanks for the votes keep it up! Remember you can vote more than once!!!!!

SO Far Juventus Inter and Roma all on 3 votes apiece

I voted for Serie B & The teams I say to go is either Pescara or Pro Vercelli!

Cheers :) Pescara look good. Serie B could be exciting

has to be lazio, some great players but not quite a full squad a good team to make your own.

Very impressed with Lazio this season probably helped by the failings of Milan and Inter but its good to see a power shift :)

12 Hours in and Serie B now lead the way however hotly pursued by Juventus Palermo Roma Udinese and Inter. Remember Serie B voters let me know teams else i won't know what made you vote for them

Serie B leading the way after Day 1...not the story you want? you can change it. More than one vote allowed per person! VOTE NOW

Yes, they're standing in the 18th place of Serie B. They're my best team for no reason :D. That's why I vote to them.

Now Serie B lead the way with 7 votes!!! Its pulling away...if you want to see a Serie A club take that crown best get voting

May start this early as i feel votes will die down soon and people who want to vote have voted or will do soon. Opinions

Halfway through the vote and SERIE B is a clear favourite

SERIE B TEAMS TO PLAY AS FOLKS? GOT 2 SUGGESTIONS SO FAR.................. Serie B lead the vote which closes tomorrow morning! AAHHH