Return to glory, a Rossoneri journey

nutohnut

Reaction score
View attachment 30663View attachment 30654

Return to glory, a Rossoneri journey

Dawn of a new era at AC Milan​

After a huge battle of ownership between Elliott and Yonghong Li, restructurisation at the board happened at rossoneri. The Board will reconvene shortly to review a new business plan for the club, which presents a clear pathway to regaining Champions League status. The goal of this will be to strengthen the competitiveness of the team, in compliance with UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations. Within new business plan Milan decided to parting with Gattuso and appointed Hakim, a tactician with strong finance management as a new manager for AC Milan. With huge task to lead rossoneri back into glorious day. During interview for job application with new board, he told the board that his aim not only want to bring back rossoneri as a strong team but also strong in financial. With strong background in financial he set aim £1B balance as the target.

Philosophy

The board give freedom in philosophy to the manager. it's a good news for me, so I set philosophy to this.

- Develop first team player from youth academy
- Use scouting system extensively
- Director of football and managing director will play huge part in signing and selling
- Tight squad management 25 player
- Tight salary management
- Italian player is a priority
- Income from selling > buying

Short term challenge

This will be my first 3 years target.

1st Season
- Qualified to Champions League
- EURO Cup Semifinal
- Challenge for Serie A

2nd Season
- 1st stage qualification Champions League
- Challenge for Serie A

3rd Season
- Quarter final Champions League
- Serie A Winner

One of the biggest challenge playing milan in this year is squad depth and injury prone player. For example my starting lineup for defender will be Romagnoli, Caldara and Mussachio. Let's take a look at our backup we only have Zapata and Simic. Zapata had concentration problem and Simic has decent stats for backup but not as a rotational player. So the first 3 years my main target will be squad balance

Long term challenge

£1B Balance
All-Italian
is it possible to bring £1B balance for long term target while regain our throne in europe? time will tell

Next post, Financial planning, Tactic and Pre Season.

See you on next post
Ciao, sampai jumpa~​

Last edited: