lBrian

Reaction score
I'm starting a game with a Blue square N/S team and was wondering if signing the players from Reunion would be considered cheating? I can't find any players that compare to them, there so good and all of them sign for lower league teams for very low wages.

So guys is cheating/cheap?

Lower League purists will consider it cheating. But if they're there you might as well take advantage and buy them.

Lower League purists will consider it cheating. But if they're there you might as well take advantage and buy them.

I suppose your right. I'm not a hardcore LLM I just prefer managing low league teams.

Thanks for the response ^^)

If it was cheating it would not be in the game they aint going to make a game and make is so you can cheat that easy if you no what i mean so no i dont think it is

If it was cheating it would not be in the game they aint going to make a game and make is so you can cheat that easy if you no what i mean so no i dont think it is

I didn't really mean cheating I meant is it cheap.

I dont think its cheating, Sure it makes things alittle easier but who cares really.Without them you can have a team that dominates the BSN/BSS and with the addition of a few players next season dominate the BSP too.

Reunion players sell for a decent ammount for lower league clubs which i suppose makes funds for league 2 abit easier than not signing them but seeing as you dont pay a transfer fee for players until atleast league 1 i dont see that as a big problem, Just gives you abit more cash for wages nothing else.

I used them as Farsley and it was easy to dominate the BSN and BSP and even league 2.I havent used them on my Gateshead game and i actually did better in BSN BSP and league 2.

Use them dont use them really the difference they make is small.

I dont think its cheating, Sure it makes things alittle easier but who cares really.Without them you can have a team that dominates the BSN/BSS and with the addition of a few players next season dominate the BSP too.

Reunion players sell for a decent ammount for lower league clubs which i suppose makes funds for league 2 abit easier than not signing them but seeing as you dont pay a transfer fee for players until atleast league 1 i dont see that as a big problem, Just gives you abit more cash for wages nothing else.

I used them as Farsley and it was easy to dominate the BSN and BSP and even league 2.I havent used them on my Gateshead game and i actually did better in BSN BSP and league 2.

Use them dont use them really the difference they make is small.

Thanks for that, very helpful =]

Does anyone know how to disable those annoying messages about co-ownership of players?

I use them but I'm only in my first game of proper LLM management, i don't want to spend too much time in BSS/BSP because the real challenge is going into the football league.

I've never used Reunion players because I think It's really unrealistic, I comfortably won the BSN in my 1st season without the use of Reunion players. BSP is more challenging but isn't that what LLM is about?, It's hardly fun dominating the 1st 2 leagues with players that are better than they should be.