Hush Baby

Reaction score
Reunion players were popular in FM09 amongst some LLM fans. Has anyone tried out Reunion players in FM2010? I haven't loaded players from Reunion in my LLM game so can't check myself.

For those who don't know Reunion is a small African Island nation that has lots of quality players that will join your club for free even in BSS/BSN. They don't ask for a high wage and are way to good to play at that level.

i don't remember buying any reunion players. i just bought amazing france cfa players

not tried them out yet this year that reminds me to do it thnx

Ye i did try them, nothing different really, mostly the same players again.

Ye i did try them, nothing different really, mostly the same players again.

That's good, I'll remember to load them up next time.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

i don't remember buying any reunion players. i just bought amazing france cfa players

What are France CFA players?

i think they was one of the best for LLM ...
usually i bought one or two of them to my team ... :)

It feels like cheating using them though, Players like ***** Robert are good enough to score 20 goals in league 2, never mind what he could do in the blue square leagues.

how do you load these players?
do you pick large database or something?

how do you load these players?
do you pick large database or something?

Yes this is my question too, guys, cuz I started a new db and there is no Nation where u can load all the players.

It feels like cheating using them though, Players like ***** Robert are good enough to score 20 goals in league 2, never mind what he could do in the blue square leagues.

Know what you mean but sometimes hard to resist

when selecting database choose custom and you can add the leagues you want from there

How Do You Get These Reunion Players??

When you start a new game you are given options about the size of database you want. By selecting custom you can then load all players from certain countries, just select all players from Reunion here.