soxley123

Reaction score
I've heard this mentioned a few times, can someone explain it to me? I get that it's a country, but what benefit does loading this tiny little country off the coast of africa have?

You can basically sign League 2 quality players to Blue Square teams for free

Does Reunion have an advantage over other small countries? I would have thought there'd be work permit problems with a country from Africa,

I'm not sure of the advantage over the other nations. I would guess that their players are crappy or maybe won't sign? As for work permit problems, as far as I remember, they didn't need work permits (I could be wrong about that though....my memory is not very good)

they dont need work permits, there decent quality for blue square teams an there dying tyo play english football at any level. Think that about covers it

I think players from Reunion have French nationalities which is why they don't need work permits.

yeah reunion is actually part of france if am not mistaking, that is they're not ''reunionards'' or whatever, they're french.

Thanks guys, great help, definitely going to add all players from there in my next LLM game.