Reaction score
I recently read on here about loading players from Reunion. After months of struggling with BS teams, i started a fresh game this time loading players from Reunion and now,with 3 different games, i am in top 5 of each one.
I feel like i have cheated though!
Does anyone else feel using Reunion players is cheating??:p

I know what you mean! But yea i do feel like im cheating to an extent, for example i started a game with my local team Christchurch and i just raided Reunion and romped everything! Hmm its a bit controversial though aint it?! I wonder what other people think... but as i said some people might class it as cheating, others wouldn't. Its just a matter of opinion :p

Its the easiest way to play as a bsn or a bss side. And yeah, i felt like i was cheating too even tho it technically isnt. Just dont load all players from reunion and then ull hav a real challenge on ur hands.

personally i find the BSN and BSS really boring, aswel as coca cola leauge 2. No wonder you are using this because i find those leauges the hardest.

I personally don't like loading any players because in real life none of the blue square teams don't have players from anywhere but the UK. I know a lot about how blue square teams work and foreign players aren't up to scratch in real life. So i like to keep things as realistic as possible and only use the English leagues and players.

Using reunion doesn't fit into why I choose to play BSS. I also have other rules that I stick to as to which players I hire.