Vaggi

Reaction score
Guys need your advice, i just have Bernard ( the brazilian from saKhtar) on buy hold in january 2016 (he accepted my offer so its up to me if i finilaze the deal)... just to stall his transfer to Schalke which sold Draxler to Bayern Munchen and looking for a replacement lol..

Now i already got Reus in team (but with 1 year left on his contract) and behind him got Brandt who is doing brilliant...
So what you think should i buy Bernard and decide to sell Reus at the age of 27.. or should i just go on with my current team..

I know Reus is worldclass just wondering if Berard worths the deal on the long term..

I am really indecisive . Anyone got any experience with Bernard in a top team like dortmund?

Last edited:
Guys need your advice, i just have Bernard ( the brazilian from saKhtar) on buy hold in january 2016 (he accepted my offer so its up to me if i finilaze the deal)... just to stall his transfer to Schalke which sold Draxler to Bayern Munchen and looking for a replacement lol..

Now i already got Reus in team (but with 1 year left on his contract) and behind him got Brandt who is doing brilliant...
So what you think should i buy Bernard and decide to sell Reus at the age of 27.. or should i just go on with my current team..

I know Reus is worldclass just wondering if Berard worths the deal on the long term..

I am really indecisive . Anyone got any experience with Bernard in a top team like dortmund?

If you're looking for a top class youth, look at German prospects, like Timo Werner, a AML/ST hybrid.

Look for youth prospect and try look your youth player hehe

I have already bought timo Werner ( he is on loan atm).
I think i will stay with Reus and Brandt.
Thanks all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk