Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Has anyone else bought Rever, and how good has he been for you?

I bought him in Jan of the first season for Arsenal, as I needed a backup because Per and Kosc were injured at the time. He only cost me ?750k, as his contract was running out at the end of the season.

He was pretty good for the rest of that season, ending up with a 7.15 rating from 17 matches...

But in the 2nd season he has been world class! He has kept Eder Balanta out of the team, and after just finishing the season, he has the highest average rating in the Premier League!

So if you need a good CB, but don't want to pay high fees (Or wages), Rever's your man!

View attachment 446865View attachment 446864View attachment 446863

He was pretty bad for me in Monaco.

Some players just work out. I had Cissokho on loan at Liverpool and he was being talked about along with potential world players of the year. I'm not sure if that was a bug or not as left backs were getting extremely high ratings across the board. Cissokho ended around 9 average rating.

Dude is like 30 doe. Not worth caring for imo.

Picked him up on the cheap with Newcastle and he was the rock of my defense now he's a coach in my youth team. Spent the whole time as starting cb for the national side also