dazamfc

Reaction score
Sneddon Takes Over At Crisis-Hit Hearts

View attachment 367186

Hearts today announced that youth coach Darren Sneddon would today become the new boss at Tynecastle, days after Gary Locke resigned. Sneddon, who was the under 17's manager and a promising up and coming coach, will take over from Locke and try and steady the sinking ship. Hearts are currently in administration and have released a number of first team players in the last few weeks.

Press Conference

View attachment 367187

Reporter- "Darren, the club are in financial meltdown at the moment, what made you take the job at such a tough time?"

Sneddon- "I realise the state that the club are in at the moment but I am relishing the challenge of getting this fantastic club back to where they belong!"

Reporter- "What do you exactly mean by "where they belong"? "

Sneddon- "Well Hearts are one of the biggest and best clubs in the country with great facilites and a great fanbase. I will be working with the rest of the staff and the administrators to get the club back up challenging for titles and cups, both domestically and in Europe!"

Reporter- "What are your ambitions for the coming season, that's if the club are still alive by then"

Sneddon- "By the end of the season, Hearts WILL have avoided relegation, got the financies sorted and the foundations will be laid for the future"

Reporter- "How is the squad looking for the season ahead?"

Sneddon- "I have a fantasic group of young players who are working hard in training and are ready to give it everything to avoid relegation. I only have 4 players over the age over the age of 21 and I will be looking to them as the backbone of the team and to give the youngsters a lift when its needed!"

Key Players

Danny Wilson

View attachment 367188

A solid centre back who has played for clubs like Rangers and Liverpool in his still short career. Captain material and he will be key to my defence as well as my team as a whole aswell.

Ryan Stevenson

View attachment 367189
A player who can play a number of positions and will be one of the players that I will be looking for to provide the assists and also chip in with a few goals of the course of the season.

Callum Paterson

View attachment 367190

Young winger who can play on both wings or up front. A quick, skillful, classy player who is still young and will develop into a top class and valuable player.

Will be following as I am a hearts fan myself so good luck!

Embargo Lifted From Hearts!

View attachment 367393

There were finally some good news at Tyncastle today as the transfer embargo, which stopped the club bringing in players, was lifted after the club paid the debt owed to the PFA. Hearts, who have lost most of their first team due to financial problems, will maybe now be able to replace a few of the players lost in the last few weeks. This is the first steps in what is going to be a tough and long recovery but new manager Darren Sneddon will be delighted that he will now be able to put his own mark on the club and bring in his own players.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Managers View

"I am delighted that the embargo has been lifted and that we can finally operate in the market. The squad has a lot of young, inexperienced players who we need to rely upon this season but I would love to add one or two more experienced ones to help us out and keep a steady and balanced squad for the coming season."

Darren Sneddon

View attachment 367392

Transfer Targets

Centre Back
Right Back
Striker

August Update

*Start with 15 point deduction in League
*Come out of administration
*Play first 4 League games
*Play Eintracht Frankfurt in Europa League

Results

SPL
6/8/12

Hearts 1-0 Dundee Utd
Callum Tapping

A fantastic way to start the season against a tough opposition. I am hopeful that we can produce more results like this and get ourselves out of this mess!

SPL
12/8/12

St Johnstone 2-2 Hearts
Danny Wilson
Jamie Walker

Tough result to take gicing that we never lost the lead until the 93rd minute! Still a point is a point and that could be the difference in staying up!
SPL
18/8/12

Ross County 0-0 Hearts

A boring match with nothing really to talk about. Need to start taking our chances more!

Europa League Play-Off: 1st Leg
23/8/12
Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Hearts
Ryan Stevenson

Would have took this before the match so cant complain much. Happy that we have an away goal to take back home!
SPL
26/8/12

Hearts 3-0 Kilmarnock
Dale Carrick
Danny Wilson
Callum Paterson

What a result! We were fabulous from start to finish and did the fans proud! Would never have dreamed about that result in a hundred years!
Europa League Playoff: 2nd Leg
30/8/12
Hearts 6-2
Eintracht Frankfurt
Liam Gordon
Jamie Walker(2)
Callum Tapping
Ryan Stevenson
Danny Wilson

What can I say? After getting beat 2-1 away in the first leg, I thought we could come back and maybe nick a 1-0 league. Jamie Walker inspired us to the win with 2 goals and 4 assists! Europa League Group Stages HERE WE COME!!!

League Table
View attachment 367555

Taking 8 points from our first 12 with such a young and inexperienced side is fantastic! It really took me by surprise and I hope that we can keep up this form and get up this table slowly but surely!

Next Update will include:
*Europa League Group Stage Draw
*Transfers In & Out

Please Keep Reading And Commenting!

Been waiting for someone to do one of these. Will follow even though I'm a Hibee ;)

Europa League Group Stage Draw

View attachment 367945

Group B
View attachment 367953

View attachment 367954

View attachment 367955
View attachment 367959

Fixtures

Matchday 1
Hearts vs Steaua
Partizan vs PSV

Matchday 2
PSV vs Hearts
Steaua vs Partizan

Matchday 3
Partizan vs Hearts
PSV vs Steaua

Matchday 4
Hearts vs Partizan
Steaua vs PSV

Matchday 5
Steaua vs Hearts
PSV vs Partizan

Matchday 6
Hearts vs PSV
Partizan vs Steaua

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfers In & Out

View attachment 367947

IN

Gary Irvine (RB)

View attachment 367948

Signed from Dundee for £70k. Looked high and low for a young right back who could be a first choice and this was the best I could find who was interested in signing. Cant see him being first choice for years to come but he will do for the time being.

Marc McAusland (CB)

View attachment 367949

Signed from St Mirren for £130k and will form a strong and solid partnership with Danny Wilson. At only 24, he will be a mainstay in the team for a long time!

Mamady Sidibe (ST)

View attachment 367950

Signed on a free. Exactly what I was looking for in a striker. A big, strong Target Man who can hold up the ball for others to get forward but also clinical in front of goal with his feet and head. Bargain if you ask me!

OUT

Jamie Hamill

View attachment 367951

Had an injury that would keep him out for most of the season and he was one of the clubs highest earners so it made sense to get him off the wage bill!

Thank You For Reading And Leave A Comment With Feedback and Any Way To Improve The Story Will Be Much Appreciated

Love the Scottish league so will be following. I guess you have a chance to advance in your EL group. Good luck

September

*Start Europa League Group Stages in good form
*Sign Ferrie Bodde on free transfer
*Continue trying to claw back point deficit in SPL

Results

View attachment 368284

2/9/12
Inverness 2-1 Hearts
Marc McAusland

---------------------------------------

View attachment 368284

SPL
17/9/12

Hibernian 1-3 Hearts
Ryan Stevenson
Sam Nicholson
Mamady Sidibe

View attachment 368286
Europa League: Group Stage
20/9/12

Hearts 3-1 Steaua
Jason Holt
Ryan Stevenson (2)

View attachment 368287

League Cup: 3rd Round
25/9/12

Hibernian 1-0 Hearts

View attachment 368284

SPL
30/9/12

St Mirren 0-1 Hearts
Ryan Stevenson

Hearts Add Bodde To Squad!

View attachment 368314

Hearts added ex-Swansea midfielder Ferrie Bodde to their squad after signing the Dutchman on a free transfer. Bodde said that he was delighted to be playing first team football again and looked forward to establishing himself in the set up.
Darren Sneddon said that he wanted a bit of experience to help his young but talented squad through the season. He also added that Bodde will only be there until the end of the season and that there are no plans to renew his contract beyond June 2013.

Looks good mate! I'm pretty sure you can tell all ready but Wilson can turn into a quality Centre Back - also congrats about getting through in the Europa league, you did have a tough draw

Cheers mate, I couldn't believe the result in the second leg of Europa league! Keep following and see how I progressed both domestically and in Europe!

View attachment 368584

Hearts In Takeover Talks!

Takeover rumours at Tynecastle Stadium gathered fresh momentum today with crisis hit Hearts subject to a £7m takeover, Sky Sports News understands!

The Stirling based consortium, led by tycoon Scott Severin, is reported to have plans to invest up to £3.1m in the club if his takeover bid is successful.

If the deal goes ahead and Severin takes over, it will be a major boost for Sneddon and his team in their flight to avoid relegation!

More on this as it comes in.......

View attachment 368584

Hearts In Takeover Talks!

Takeover rumours at Tynecastle Stadium gathered fresh momentum today with crisis hit Hearts subject to a £7m takeover, Sky Sports News understands!

The Stirling based consortium, led by tycoon Scott Severin, is reported to have plans to invest up to £3.1m in the club if his takeover bid is successful.

If the deal goes ahead and Severin takes over, it will be a major boost for Sneddon and his team in their flight to avoid relegation!

More on this as it comes in.......

Christ, he's done well since retiring

October

*Dissapointed with the results overall this month
* SPL form takes a dip

Results

View attachment 368908
4/10/12
PSV 0-4 Hearts
Mamady Sidibe
Callum Paterson
Callum Tapping (PEN)
Marc McAusland

------------------------------------------

View attachment 368910

7/10/12
Partick Thistle 5-1 Hearts
Dylan McGowan

View attachment 368910

21/10/12
Hearts 0-0 Aberdeen

------------------------------------

View attachment 368908

25/10/12
Partizan 1-1 Hearts
Mamady Sidibe

---------------------------------

View attachment 368910

28/10/12
Hearts 3-3 Motherwell
Jason Holt
Mamady Sidibe (2)

--------------------------------

League Table

View attachment 368911

Still sitting bottom because of the point deduction but taking 16 points from 30 is great considering the inexperienced that I have at my disposal!

November

*Takeover on the rocks
* Draw Celtic in the Scottish Cup

Results

View attachment 369035

3/11/12
Hearts 0-1 Celtic

View attachment 369042
8/11/12
Hearts 2-0 Partizan
Scott Robinson
Mamady Sidibe

View attachment 369035

11/11/12
Ross County 0-1 Hearts
Callum Paterson

-------------------------------------

View attachment 369035

17/11/12
Hearts 2-1 St Johnstone
Ferrie Bodde
Jamie Walker

View attachment 369042
22/11/12
Steaua 2-3 Hearts
Dale Carrick (2)
Jason Holt

View attachment 369035

25/11/12
Hearts 1-4 Inverness
Jason Holt
Callum Tapping Sent Off

View attachment 369035

28/11/12
Kilmarnock 1-2 Hearts
Marc McAusland
Jason Holt

League Table

View attachment 369052
"Finally moved off the bottom of the table only on goal difference but delighted with the month overall, both domestically and in Europe! Taking maximum points in the group is something I dreamed of and I'm now starting to dream of qualifying out of the group!"

------------------------------------------------