2019 Copa del Rey Final

View attachment 55016

A shocking result! Coutinho the unlucky man in the penalty shoot out after being our best player throughout the match.

Unacceptable and of course Messi is injured again. Strange for a man who isn't 'injury prone' according to our coaches

i love this concept. looking forward to the next update!

View attachment 54451
Vermaelen and Turan are among the players released. Turan would never have featured in my system while Vermaelen's physical attributes were plummeting fast. The wage bill is reduced and the path to the first team is a little less congested for the B team lads.

Marlon returns from a two year loan spell at Nice to challenge for a place in the squad

View attachment 54450

________

Jordi Alba leaves

View attachment 54449

He was inconsistent last year and wanted a big pay rise. That's not how it works Jordi. Earn your pay rise or get out.

Out he went.

Digne is now first choice and a promotion from the B team is just reward for Marc Cucurella after two Segunda winning seasons.

View attachment 54448

La Masia 2018 Loans

Two of the brightest 2018 graduates are spending the season out on loan at Segunda teams. Both offers included first team football so we will keep an eye on how they progress.

Here they are now. We will see how they have progressed at the end of the season.

View attachment 54440

View attachment 54439

Probably quitting this as my second save to the Alex Ferguson one.

Hard to keep the back up players fit with the way the B team/second division is set up. Also think there is a bug in the FM Touch version too as I was getting B team players I've never even heard of crying to me about a lack of game time. You aren't in my first team squad and you are a 2* potential player. **** off!

Want to start an international save at one of Europe lesser known nations trying to establish them among the elite and improve the standard of their domestic league as I do it