Jia Xiang

Reaction score
Introduction

Revolution // Basically I'm inspired by Gasperini 3 Back-Line during his time at Inter Milan which doesn't go smoothly. Thus I decided to have a go on Football Manager 2012 and try to have a tactics that works with 3 at back. Eventually I came out with this ''Revolution // 3-3-4'' tactics which basically have 3 Defender, 1 Defensive Midfielder, 1 Center Midfielder, 1 Center Attacking Midfielder, 2 Winger and 2 Forward. I experimented this tactics with Manchester United. During my time with Manchester United, I did no purchase nor did I sell any player. I just played with the available player.

---

Recommended Player

Goal Keeper // Hugo Lloris, David De Gea, Pepe Reina

Center Defender // Kjaer, Coates, Agger, Vidic, Smalling, Jones

Defensive Midfielder
// Lucas, Alonso
Center Midfielder // Michael Carrick, Javi Martinez,

Attacking Midfielder // Moutinho, Ozil, Ganso

Winger // Nani, Young, Valencia, Mata, Navas, Ribery,

Forward [Deep Lying Forward] // Rooney, Hulk, Lavezzi
Forward [Poacher] // Hernandez, Huntelaar, Suarez,

---
Results //

Barclays Premier League: QPR vs Manchester United // Used with ''Revolution // 3-3-4 BETA 1.2''
View attachment 201692View attachment 201693View attachment 201694

Testimonial //

---

Download Links //
http://www.mediafire.com/?tzgldxu8yemfkqd

Last edited:
what your results?please upload screenshots.are you using OI or shouts?

thank you,i try it with my chelsea.i need buy sweepers or retrained Cb...its better right footed player on left wing and vica versa?

My first match result uploaded; Tactics version Beta 1.2 uploaded; User who downloaded ''Revolution ___ 3-3-4'' can now download the latest and better version. I will continue to upload the results and will try to tweak the tactics to make it better. [Considering it is 3:53am now, I will obviously upload the other match result tomorrow.] ;)

Last edited:
Not to be a downer, but if QPR managed to score 2, what would a team like Chelsea or Manchester City do against a 3 defender tatcic?

sorry but defence need great tweaking.very unstable at back but offensive is good.

Not to be a downer, but if QPR managed to score 2, what would a team like Chelsea or Manchester City do against a 3 defender tatcic?

I have thought about this and I will make the defence better.

sorry but defence need great tweaking.very unstable at back but offensive is good.

Yes I will do some tweaking and will post later.

I play a similar formation at the min with 3 CB, 2DMC, RW, LW, AMC, 2 ST.. it can work, when the oppo has the ball the 2 wingers drop back into a back 5 with 2 dmc and when we push forward the 2 dmc sit in the middle with the five going forward. take a lot of stamina though, still tryin to work on that, all but my 3 CB's are coverin 10k a game at the min. but i'm hitting 5 goals a game.

I play a similar formation at the min with 3 CB, 2DMC, RW, LW, AMC, 2 ST.. it can work, when the oppo has the ball the 2 wingers drop back into a back 5 with 2 dmc and when we push forward the 2 dmc sit in the middle with the five going forward. take a lot of stamina though, still tryin to work on that, all but my 3 CB's are coverin 10k a game at the min. but i'm hitting 5 goals a game.

Thanks for your feedback, will try and see if I can do something.

not tried your yet m8, just lettin you know the problems i seem be having with my similar tactic.