Reaction score
_________________SSC NAPOLI STORY_________________

View attachment 308754

View attachment 308755
SHOCKING NEWS: WALTER MAZZARRI SACKED!!!

View attachment 308813
De Laurentis says: “Ciao Walter!“

It was a peacful afternoon at SSC Napoli both players and staff were getting ready for the 2012/13 Serie A season. However clubs charismatic chairman Aurelio De Laurentis had other plans in his
mind, he has shocked everyone in and around the club by sacking Walter Mazzarri winner of last seasons Italian Cup. Press conference has been
announced in the evening where he will try to explain his move to the fans.
View attachment 308785
Journalist: "Mazzarri had rather successful career at the club, winning Italian cup first trophy after many years, do you agree on that?"
De Laurentis: "Yes I do, but I have a vision, a glorius one in which Napoli won
't get satisfied with cup victory I want to create hunger for bigger an better things

Journalist: "Where that your main reasons for firing him?"
De Laurentis: "Yes that one, and simply beacause I never liked him."

Journalist: " What are your plans now, when club is without a manager and new season is near..."
De Laurentis: "First of all my plan is to conclude this press conference as I
'm getting tired of your
questions, and then to bring young, talented and ambitious maneger who will suit my vision.Goodbye!
View attachment 308755
ZOLA, MARADONA WHO WILL IT BE?
Fans are guessing that Mazzarris heir could be a clubs legend, someone like Gianfranco Zola,
Diego Armando Maradona or a third option, nobody as De Laurentis has proven his unpredictable nature many times before...
BARTUL ČOVIĆ ANNOUNCED AS NAPOLI MANAGER
FANS ARE FURIOUS: "WHO IS THIS!?"
Unknown Croatian manager takes charge at Napoli, he is expected to held a press conference in near future

Čović: "Hello everyone, welcome to my first press conference as Napoli manager. First of all Im
well awere of my obsecure status in world of football, but Ihave big love to this club and Im sure
I can bring some success here, you may start with your questions now"

Journalist: "What is your main objective here?"
Čović: "I think I already said that but If you want me to be precise I want to create a genaration
as equally as powerfull as Maradona's one"

Journalist: "What tactic will you be employing?"
Čović: "Good old 3-5-2, cautios one but not catenaccio, with strong defensive trio, creative and quick midfield and killer striker"

Journalist: "Few words about transfer market?"
Čović: "I will look to bring cheap players with a lot of potential, who will help us to achive our goals,
that would all for now, I cannot wait to speak with my players, and get things started around here.Goodbye

Last edited:
Sorry for troubles with font and formating I hope I will correct that in future updates, also sorry for my english, and August update will follow soon

_________________SSC NAPOLI STORY_________________

View attachment 308839

SEASON 2012/13
AUGUST
Preseason, transfers and supercup clash vs. Juventus

View attachment 308851
Two Brazilian youngsters join Napoli

View attachment 308853View attachment 308852
Adryan and Wellington Nem, two talented midfielders joined Napoli today. Adryan costed 875k and
joined from Flamengo, while Nem left Fluminense for 3.5M.

Other in/out transfers
In: Raul Albiol-loan from R.Madrid; Karim Ait Fana-1.5M from Montepellier

Out: Camilo Zuniga-6.5M to Newcastle; Federico Fernandez-1.5M co-own with Juventus; many youth players left on loans all across Italy

Pre season:
Lanus(W) 5-4
DC United(W) 1-0
Lacarzette(W) 6-0
LA Galaxy(W) 2-1
I am glad to se 4 straight victories here, players who need to
score scored and my new players are fitting in nicely, now I am
set for Supercup clash

Napoli vs. Juve
Bird nest stadium,Bejiing
Starting line-ups
Napoli.....................................................................................................................................................................Juventus:
GK-De Santis................................................................................................................................................GK-Buffon
DCL-Albiol
.........................................................................................................................................................DCL-Lucio
DC-Campagnaro
....................................................................................................................................DC-Bonucci
DCR-Cannavaro
......................................................................................................................................DCR-Barzagli
ML-Pandev
......................................................................................................................................................ML-Asamoah
MCL-Dzemali
................................................................................................................................................MCL-Marrone
MC-Behrami
.................................................................................................................................................MC-Vidal
MCR-Inler
.........................................................................................................................................................MCR-Marchisio
MR-Maggio
.....................................................................................................................................................MR-Giaccherrini
AMC-Wellington Nem
.....................................................................................................................STL-Vucinic
ST-Cavani
........................................................................................................................................................STR-Quagliarella
Overview:
Napoli 2-Cavani(2)
Juventus 1-Quagliarella

Mom:Edinson Cavani
View attachment 308851
El Matador destroys Juve!!!
View attachment 308855
Napoli managed to won their first trophy under leadership of Bartul Čović, mainly beacause of
accurate finishing of Edinson Cavani, new players also showed their talen especially Wellington Nem with a beautiful assist for second goal of the match

Coming up...
League opener vs. Roma at olimpico

Roma(W) 1-4
goalscorers:Cavani(3),Insigne
Amazing! Truly amazing performance at the Olimpico, Cavani showed his killer instinct once again

Player of the month:
Edinson Cavani
Idont think I need to explain why
:D
That would be it for august stay tuned for september update!
Next time:
EURO CUP groups drawn
Tough league scheudle!!

Last edited:
So what you think about my story, this is my first time making one so should I continue? I maneged to achieve some great results with Napoli...