Just having a bit of fun before FM15 comes out and thought this would be interesting to do. I'm playing as real life manager Vladimir Weiss. The scenario is that a wealthy middle eastern duo seemingly out of know where buy Burnley and immediately start shoveling huge amounts of money into the club to become Manchester City 2.0. The owners start off with terminating everyones contracts and starting completely from scratch.
I'm using LFC Marshalls summer transfer update. I changed Burnleys financial balance to just under a billion and the transfer budget is 600,000m pounds with a foreground sugar daddy. I also changed the reputation to 8000.

Last edited:
Bare with me as the first few post have a few grammar mistakes and I was getting the hang of editing the web page. The posts will get better after the first 5 or so updates.

can you upload your edted database to make this story , would love to try it

View attachment 334748View attachment 334749
The first week of Premier League football for the 2014/15 season is finally here and the early kick-off game is Chelsea taking on newly promoted Burnley at Stamford Bridge.Both clubs have spent a lot of money over the summer and it will be interesting to see how the many debutants look in their first game.

Chelsea have recruited extremely well so far this transfer window and are tipped by many as favourites to win the title. Jose Mourinho was adamant last season that Chelsea were in a transitional phase and wouldn’t win the Premier League but that they would win it the following season. With Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas and Filipe Luis ,among others, being added to their already star studded squad, Chelsea look near unstoppable on paper and its not hard to see why Mourinho thinks this.

Chelsea are expected to line up with a 4-5-1 formation with Cesc Fabregas playing in front of two holding midfielders. As well as Fabregas, Costa and Luis are expected to make their debuts. The position of goalkeeper remains in question as both Petr Cech and Thibaut Courtois are fit and ready to play. Both will be eager to go out and claim their spot between the sticks and show their manager their the man for the job.

Burnley come into this match with a whole new level of expectation from the fans, media and owners as the newly promoted club get ready to play their first game in the top tier of English football in 4 years. The Lancashire club were recently taken over by Billionaire oil tycoons from the Middle East, who went on to remove all staff and players from the club bar a collect few.

New manager Vladimir Weiss has completed the majority of his transfer business and must now focus on familiarizing the squad with each other. It will be interesting to see how a squad of players that have not played with each other before link up on the pitch and whether the chemistry is instant or non existent.

Burnley are expected to line up in a classic 4-4-2 formation. Kevin Volland is expected to start upfront in what will be his first game in England. Blaszczykowski, Rodriguez and Nkoulou are also expected to make their English League debut. Record signing Raheem Sterling is also sure to start, with the 19 year old determined to live up to his price tag.