France
-France Ligue 1.

sffard.gif
Germany
-Germany Bundesliga 1.

Top 5 Leagues Revolution`11 Megapack

And many more coming soon...

How to import logos:

1. My Documents/Sports Interactive/Footbal Manager 2011 Demo/graphics (if you don't have this flder, you should make one)/logos (if you don't have this flder, you should make one).

2. When you enter FM go to Preferences/Display and Sounds/ and deselect Use Skin Cache i select Always Reload Skin.

Original topic.

All rights reserved!
Exclusive to fm-balkan.com

They look like a less-fancy version of the Fortune-Teller logos -
bannerzeb.png

GOo dwork though, as it is hard to create the sphere shape and wrap the logo.

They look like a less-fancy version of the Fortune-Teller logos -
bannerzeb.png

GOo dwork though, as it is hard to create the sphere shape and wrap the logo.

Thanks man. This is a little preview of what is expecting you as gfx team has done ove 90 leagues so far. This is just to spice up the athmosphere before releasing the big megapack of all available leagues.

And yeah, fortune teller logos with carbon style are one of the best around.

Thanks man. This is a little preview of what is expecting you as gfx team has done ove 90 leagues so far. This is just to spice up the athmosphere before releasing the big megapack of all available leagues.

Wow, over 90 leagues!!!

Thats impressive

I do like them, as they are fancy and also simple at the same time, if you know what I mean. I personally prefer logos without borders or shapes, like my own designs(SilkySideways and FMC'11). Definitely will be a popular design.

Yeah. popaj is main reason why are so many leagues done.

@ stuw - yeah, i get what you mean. I was using metallic megapack. But not anymore. :D

Yes, exclusive to fm-balkan because I don't want anybody to steal our work and we won't give the templates to anybody. I posted it on few sites because we want as many downloads as we can have.

Anyway...

On a day realease we give you Balcan Megapack.

2zKNZ.png
zh955.png
pmVA5.png

Y4mod.png
ACnGw.png
Cu4Pp.png

Revolution`11 Balkan Megapack

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:31 PM ----------

Revolution`11 Europe Megapack
Albania 1.
Andora* 1.
Austrija* 1.
Azerbejdžan* 1.
Belgija 1.
Belgija 2.
Belgija 3.
Bjelorusija* 1.
BiH 1.
Bugarska* 1.
Česka* 1.
Crna Gora* 1.
Danska 1.
Danska 2.
Danska 3.
Engleska* 1.
Engleska* 2.
Engleska* 3.
Engleska* 4.
Engleska* 5.
Engleska* 6.
Estonija 1.
Finska* 1.
Francuska 1.
Francuska 2.
Francuska 3.
Grcka* 1.
Nizozemska 1.
Nizozemska 2.
Hrvatska* 1.
Irska 1.
Island 1.
Italija 1.
Italija 2.
Italija 3.
Izrael 1.
Izrael 2.
Armenija*
Kazahstan
Cipar
Litvanija 1.
Mađarska 1.
Mađarska 2.
Makedonija
Njemačka 1.
Njemačka 2.
Njemačka 3.
Poljska* 1.
Portugal 1.
Portugal* 2.
Pumunija 1.
Rusija 1.
Rusija 2.
Sjeverna Irska 1.
Sjeverna Irska 2.
Skjeverna Irska 3.
Škotksa 1.
Škotska 2.
Slovačka 1.
Slovenija 1.
Španjolska 1.
Španjolska 2.
Španjolska 3.
Srbija 1.
Srbija 2.
Švicarska1.
Švedska 1.
Švedska 2.
Turska 1.
Turska 2.
Ukrajina 1.
Wales 1.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:38 AM ----------

Confederations

7.png
3.png

Download

This looks great, i use them, and I recommend them to all of you, there are many playable leagues done, great job FM Balkan!

Really nice work mate. May download this!

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Just out of curiousity, is 'Škotksa 1' Scotland? Sorry for any ignorance or offence this may cause.

Thanks guys.

Toddzy - yes, it's scotland. Every nation is named on serbian/croatian because it's balkan forum and I had no inspiration for translating them on english. Sorry for that. :)

Thanks guys.

Toddzy - yes, it's scotland. Every nation is named on serbian/croatian because it's balkan forum and I had no inspiration for translating them on english. Sorry for that. :)

Aww don't worry mate, it's great work! I think I will download this and see what it looks like for a little while!

why competition and national logos does not working,rest(clubs) work fine.im from balkan,sorry for bad english :)