Smoggypedro

Reaction score
Just picked up this guy on a free end of first season for my newly promoted Middlesbrough, has some nice stats and a good scout report but I can't find any info on him. Has anyone signed him or got any knowledge of a SS of h a few years down the line.

if not atleast pick him up yourself and we can check him out

Seems very good and one of the best young free agents after first season. But I am playing as Parma and in Seria C i could not sing players from non-Europe country.
Did he got work permit?

Whats their squad and finances like mate? (Sounds like a good idea for a save)

start him as backup because he is not so good at the end of 1st season but he is excellent prospect...I sign him on free transfer for my Evian team and this is him in June 2019

View attachment 202088

But take into consideration that my Evian is not big club and I have just average training facilities. My guess would be that with better facilities his progress would be faster.

Although, what is very positive about Ray is that his contribution to the team cause dramatically improving from season to season as you can see here :)

View attachment 202087

so do not expect miracle in 1st season but you hit jackpot just be patient and give him chance