Reaction score
I'm looking to start a network game. There will be many teams to manage-

All Premeirship teams
All Championship Teams
All League One Teams
All League Two Teams
All Nations

Rules:

-No buying players for a £0 initial payment and then a clause after so many games. If caught doing this you will be banned.

-If you are Unhappy with your team you may change it ONCE. Teams can only be changed before the FIRST league game of the Season. Any change in teams after that then the offender will be kicked/banned.

-Please tell a member of the game if you are not able to play for that day. I'm fine with you not being able to play everyday but 3 days in a row without turning up then you will be kicked from the game.

-If you hold up the game from continuing on a frequent basis you will be warned, you get three warnings before you are kicked/banned from the game.

-No abuse is tolerated. If any member is being abused report them to me and I will deal with them. Don't abuse them back or you could find yourself being banned aswell.

-If you play a game that clashes with this one, you will be banned.

Times:This section of the post will be updated every week to give you the times of play.

Monday...7pm-10pm

Tuesday...Day off

Wedsnesday...6pm-8:30pm

Thursday...Day Off

Friday...6pm-11pm

Saturday...11am-2pm and 6pm-10pm

Sunday...12pm-2pm and 5pm-7:30pm

If you would like to join my game then please private message me with the teamyou would like to play as. If there are any problems with the times please include this in your message and I will make a note of it. I will update you any further on teams that have been taken.

Rhysyboyno1(me)-Manchester United

Last edited:
everyone just takes my rules and edits them slightly, and then posts them

ye i'll give you that, they are the same though lol, but atleast your not copy and pasting like the other two, good luck with your game mate

Cheers mate, I hear you have finally got to the season after 12 hours lol, good luck with your game aswell.

aha well you wait till you get a lot of players and bids fly everywhere, the windows take there time, but thats expected, we finished last season in 12 days, so its pretty quick when we get to the season

Good, well I am hoping to get 8-12 players, but will probably not get that many, it sounds like you ave stole them all lol.

ah well atm my game has 12, but we have removed 6 players in total, so you will find you chop and change alot, just keep it regular, make sure u get some players that always wna play wen you do, otherwise it will fall apart like all the other net games

Yeah, I have one person that hasn't seen that I have set this game up but i'm sure he will play as he played in my others.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

But hopefully I will get some more. If you want, instead of private messaging me just put the team you want here in a post.

Theyr prety bad times - friday and saturday nights... do u not go out at the weekend?

Yeah, I have one person that hasn't seen that I have set this game up but i'm sure he will play as he played in my others.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

But hopefully I will get some more. If you want, instead of private messaging me just put the team you want here in a post.
I'll join your game I'll take Chelsea. Get back to me with the details

when is your game starting? i would like to be reading if you could send me some info