Ribery and Akinfeev free transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8K

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, this is my first ever thread on this forum, its nice to be here. My friend who is also a FM10 addict signed Ribery and Akinfeev at the end of his second season at Man Utd on free transfers at the end of there contracts. This is quite incredible considering they are two of the best players in the game, I am in my first season with Man Utd so I am wondering if anyone else has pulled this off. Do I have to register my interest in Ribery and Akinfeev to stop them signing new contracts, if anyone else knows about this then let me know, Thanks.

I think he may of cheated, welli'm 99% he has cheated. Yes not all players do sign on but Akinfeev, captain of his club, i'm almost certain he would sign again. But then again it is fm10 and it is unpredictable..

i got ribery on a free transfer on my man united career at the end of my 2nd season too.:)

i didnt have to declare intrest either i just approached to sign him in the january of my 2nd season and he joined at the end.

I don't think he has cheated, the contracts of Ribery and Akinfeev run out at the end of the second season.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

i got ribery on a free transfer on my man united career at the end of my 2nd season too.:)

Do you have to let Ribery know you are interested to stop him signing a new contract?

Well i guess i am wrong then, and they are two amazing signings :D.

i made a blunder as i made an offer of 35mil instead of signing Akinfeev on bosman ruling.

Ha, huge mistake.

One of my favourite things about the FM games are the cracking free signings you can make.

Hello Everyone, this is my first ever thread on this forum, its nice to be here. My friend who is also a FM10 addict signed Ribery and Akinfeev at the end of his second season at Man Utd on free transfers at the end of there contracts. This is quite incredible considering they are two of the best players in the game, I am in my first season with Man Utd so I am wondering if anyone else has pulled this off. Do I have to register my interest in Ribery and Akinfeev to stop them signing new contracts, if anyone else knows about this then let me know, Thanks.

lucky for him i think ... :$

now i wonder if i can sign Aguero on a bosman ruling. in my 3rd season now.

I think he may of cheated, welli'm 99% he has cheated. Yes not all players do sign on but Akinfeev, captain of his club, i'm almost certain he would sign again. But then again it is fm10 and it is unpredictable..
He hasn't cheated. Akinfeev never signs a new deal with CSKA Moskow as he wants to move to a bigger club. Also Ribery has been bought on a free transfer by other people aswell.

He hasn't cheated. Akinfeev never signs a new deal with CSKA Moskow as he wants to move to a bigger club. Also Ribery has been bought on a free transfer by other people aswell.

Well i'm CSKA and he signed a new deal with me, third season.

how have you all got ribery as i am liverpool and have adjusted my wage budget as uch as i can but he wants 145k a week and i can only give him 74k and obv he wont accept!!! any help?

I have got Ribery on a free transfer before offered him a contract on the 1st of January! :D

2,3 or 4 seasons in its great the players u can pick up for free.....ribery akinfeev are just a couple

In my game I am arsenal and akinfeev has signed a new contract for four years. :(

He was on my shortlist for 8 months beforehand as well, think it might just be your luck.

Ribery moved to barcelona in my game for 28 million. My friend plays as Man Utd and he has a bid of 12 million accepted for ribery as well.

You can easily sign Akinfeev if you are a big club, didn't know about Ribery though. I love the way you can build an amazing team on FM purely from free signings :)

Dam it!! I signed akinfeev for 28m and ribery for 45m :D

Yep its true they both can be bought as contracts run out at end of second season 2011 akinfeev tends to go to bigger clubs to top 6/7 in prem could get him. And Ribery just make a good offer ;p

Back