Ribery and Akinfeev free transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8K
yeah i signed ribery free agent with spurs end of second season its just like a silly glitch but i dont mine ;)

ribery wants 170K in jan second season! i can afford but board wont let me offer tht much..
i bought akinfeev in summer before second season before reading this thread dammmm!

ive seen this many of times, another guy ive seen sign on a free is the French man Gourcuff ( spelling ) 9/10 times ends up at Chelsea and is generally making an imediate impact and worth 30 million by the end of his first season there.. and as he is young i think you can normally sign up when hes only around 25 - 26 so hes in his prime.

Irrelivent but = Championship manager 3 = 98/99 .. Ronaldinho free transer from Gremio (H) Yeahh boii!... *ahem*

great frees in Akinfeev and Ribery!

In my expereince if you have the german league as playable he does sign a new deal whereas if it is not playable then he does not.
As noted before FM10 is very unpridictable. have not really looked at Akinfeev - i just do not trust him, there is not basis for this i just have this feeling.

i was close to signing Ribery. But realised i'd **** my pants every time his mug came up on the screen. Though, he'd fit well in with the Glaswegian look.

I also got the opportunity to sign Akinfeev for free in my 5th season when i changed from hoffenheim to udinese. But it said somewhere i had to pay about 6 million pounds compensation and the same thing happened when i tried to sign Alejandro Dominguez on a free (10.2 patch).... Cant Russian League players be signed on a free without compensation?

I also got the opportunity to sign Akinfeev for free in my 5th season when i changed from hoffenheim to udinese. But it said somewhere i had to pay about 6 million pounds compensation and the same thing happened when i tried to sign Alejandro Dominguez on a free (10.2 patch).... Cant Russian League players be signed on a free without compensation?

yeh i have to still pay 5.25m compensation, sucks but hes quality, so much cheaper than what u would usually have to pay for him

I almost got Ribery at the end of the 2nd season with Everton, but he chose to go to AC Milan and ruin his career (6)

haha same with me, accept he went to man city, and ive won 4 prems and 2 champs since then, his loss lol

Hello Everyone, this is my first ever thread on this forum, its nice to be here. My friend who is also a FM10 addict signed Ribery and Akinfeev at the end of his second season at Man Utd on free transfers at the end of there contracts. This is quite incredible considering they are two of the best players in the game, I am in my first season with Man Utd so I am wondering if anyone else has pulled this off. Do I have to register my interest in Ribery and Akinfeev to stop them signing new contracts, if anyone else knows about this then let me know, Thanks.

Thanks for this, I was very luckily in my second season just reached january in my Man Utd save and I have officially completed the contract and agreement process so I will sign him at the end of the season.

Very helpful this :)

how to get these players for FREE!! :O

Well Ribery was on transfer-list(TLR) for 21 mn but i couldn't afford him and Real Madrid bought him. :(

tell me some tricks please.

Back