Chokopop

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
Ricardo Kaká - The Story

Orlando%20Sentinel_zpsqoaxdspt.jpg~original

Kaká announces retirement

ricardo-kaka-gurusdeportivoscom.jpg

Kaká puts an end to an illustrious career

Ricardo Kaká has announced his retirement from football, having left current club Orlando City SC. The former Brazil international has had quite a career with Sao Paulo, AC Milan, Real Madrid and Orlando City. The 33 year old has made 606 appearances, scoring 194 goals on a club level. Kaká has stated that he isn't done with football yet, and that he will definitely go into either coaching or management. He said: "I love football. The game has been apart of me for my entire life. I can't just stop with something like this. No, I'll definitely continue with football. I am just waiting for the right opportunity at this moment."

The 34 year old has however pointed out that he will not take any job. "I'm only 33." he said. "I have plenty of time. I need to make sure that the job, and time, is right. We'll see what happens. Only god knows what the future has in store for me." ​It is only a matter of time, before we'll see where Kaká will end up.

Last edited:
Job offerings already?

6th December 2015

I've just been offered the Aston Villa job. I'm unsure whether or not to take it, though. I'm pleased to be given an opportunity so soon after my retirement, however I'm not sure England would be a good fit for me. Not yet, at least. While it would be a great challenge, especially at a struggling club like Villa, I doubt I'd do much good. I'd prefer to get my footing in a country I already have some knowledge in.

I'm not ruling anything out though, I'm open to offers from wherever. I just don't feel like the Aston Villa job being a right fit for me at present. I'm optimistic for the future, though. This job offer came quickly.

Last edited:
I cant see Kaka going to Villa, it just doesn't sound right, I may be proven wrong..