chrisjericho

Reaction score
View attachment 259147 View attachment 259148Tottenham Hotspurs searching for new manager

Following the surprise sacking of Harry Redknapp, Tottenham will be looking to find a new man to lead the club.

Redknapp joined Tottenham on October, 2008, and has since led the club to a new level of greatness, leading the club to high league positions, finishing 4th with 70 points at the 2009-2010 season, and 5th position with 62 points at the 2010-2011 season.

After failing to agree on new terms for his contract, the Tottenham board has sacked Harry after he led the club for approximately 4 years.

" I have enjoyed my time at Tottenham, and i would like to thank all the Tottenham players, the coaching staff and all the Tottenham fans because of their support and encouragement in this past years. "

The Tottenham board would also like to thank Harry for his time at the club.

" Tottenham has been doing very well with Redknapp's leadership." Daniel Levy noted, "We wish him good luck for all his future endeavors."

Last edited:
View attachment 259156
Manager candidates for Tottenham
View attachment 259157

The bookmakers have been quick to update their betting markets, with
Ladbrokes making David Moyes the 4/9 odds on favourite to be Next Tottenham Manager. Everton manager Moyes has been linked with a move for some time now and it's thought that he has become increasingly frustrated with the way he his hamstrung in the transfer market at Everton, as well as the possibility of losing some of his top players this summer to balance the books.

Other names at the top of the betting include Roberto Martinez of Wigan who is available to back at 5/2, Fabio Capello at 5/1, and Other names in the betting include Rafa Benitez at 7/1, whilst former Spurs striker Jurgen Klinsmann is also given a quote of 12/1 by the magic sign.

It's sure to be an interesting few weeks for Spurs fans!

View attachment 259158
View attachment 259159
Ricardo Villa is linked to be the next manager for Tottenham Hotspur

Ricardo Villa is an Argentinefootball coach and former professional midfielder.

Arriving to a ticker tape welcome at White Hart Lane, Villa scored one goal against Nottingham Forest on his debut. Villa scored 18 goals in 133 Spurs appearances, none more spectacular than his winning goal against Manchester City in the FA Cup Final replay in 1981 - for which he won the Wembley goal of the century award in 2001.

On February 7, 2008 Ricky Villa along with his compatriot
Ossie Ardiles was inducted into the Tottenham Hotspur Hall of Fame.

Ricardo Villa has expressed some interest for this job, but he does not specify anything yet.

" Maybe i will, maybe i won't apply for this job. Nothing is for certain, and it would be a brand new challenge for me to manage a team i have been in for in my time as a professional footballer. Who knows, you might just see me shouting instructions at Tottenham's current players from the sidelines if i am to manage this club. "

thanks ! i am using the ORIGINAL database, no updates if anyone was wondering. Next story will be posted in 6-8 hours, sorry but gtg to sleep in a minute or so. Thank you for reading !

thanks ! i am using the ORIGINAL database, no updates if anyone was wondering. Next story will be posted in 6-8 hours, sorry but gtg to sleep in a minute or so. Thank you for reading !
YOU GO TO SLEEP AT 6 O CLOCK? DUDE?

YOU GO TO SLEEP AT 6 O CLOCK? DUDE?

i live in indonesia and it is 12:16 AM here so midnight yeah gotta sleep :D updated weekly, this week only will it be updated daily, due to school and homework and all that stuff...Tune in !

i live in indonesia and it is 12:16 AM here so midnight yeah gotta sleep :D updated weekly, this week only will it be updated daily, due to school and homework and all that stuff...Tune in !
oh right, i assumed you were in the uk if its midninght then fair enough :D

check out my arsenal save, its on the stories page its called arsenal the road to dominanace :D

View attachment 259224
View attachment 259225
Ricardo Villa has been appointed as Tottenham's new manager

Ricardo Villa did note that he has interest in this job, and now he stands here as the new manager of his former club, Tottenham Hotspur.

The 59 year-old Argentine men played professional soccer at Tottenham during 1978 - 1983, scoring 18 goals in 133 appearances, also scoring Tottenham's 1981 FA Cup Final Replay's winning goal against Manchester City, making the goal the best Wembley goal of the century at 2001.

The Tottenham hall of famer, alongside team mate Ossie Ardiles, looks to revive his career in football by managing his former club.

" His football experience is beneficial to us, noted Daniel Levy, the chairman of Tottenham,

" Although he lacks in managerial experience, we are hoping to build the club with his leadership, and hopefully his efforts will win us great results. "

Last edited:
View attachment 259237
View attachment 259238
Tottenham secures services of Bolton defender

New Tottenham manager Ricardo Villa has snapped English central defender Gary Cahill on a 3 year long contract.

The 26 year old has expressed delight on his move to Tottenham.

" It is a wonderful move, noted Gary Cahill. " I thank you to Bolton Wanderers and all of their fans after supporting me in these past 4 years. I am so lucky to have been here because this club has led me to big opportunities, including me being in the England national team. But now, i am ready for a new challenge in Tottenham, and hopefully be in the Europe Cup or even in the Champions League. "

Ricardo Villa has also expressed his delight at successfully signing the defender.

" This is my first step on taking Tottenham to the right direction. Hopefully, he will be a huge asset to us now and at the future. "

" Tottenham fans can also expect more signings, but nothing is certain. "

As for the transfer fee, both Bolton and Tottenham sides decided to not make this public.

Great story original plot as well will defo be following |)

Thanks ! Sorry only updated weekly... Got school and homework and that. Don't worry, i won't stop playing though. TUNE IN !

View attachment 259394
View attachment 259395

Tottenham swoop in for French youngster

Following the signing of Gary Cahill, Ricardo Villa has secured a 3 year contract for the 18 year-old French starlet.

Tottenham and Lille have agreed on a transfer fee of $3.3 million for Lucas.

The left back has been playing for Lille on his professional career and youth career for 7 years. Now Lucas says he is very excited to play for Tottenham.

" It's a great feeling to be here. I thank you Lille for all those years i have spent there. "

Ricardo Villa is also excited to have him in his team.

" He's a great player, no doubt. implied Ricardo, " He will be beneficial to us now, and to the years to come if he were to stay long here. "

Last edited:
btw guys and girls i skipped a year to see what happens...but the above things i did AFTER i skipped one season. I just like doing that in all FM's i don't know.

sorry i wont be using this story anymore. i will be playing bolton where they have been relegated using the LFC Marchall pack. Sorry for those who have tuned in to this...but i will continue with a new story BOLTON because it will be more challenging then managing Tottenham

sorry guys wrong update i WILL still be playing this save and updating the story , but not updating today, maybe tomoroww wanna start the bolton one see ya soon