Rangers26

Reaction score
Anyone know any teams that are quite big at least top tier and quite rich because of Asian or Russian owners or something in that general area?

I only really know like Malaga, PSG, Anji and Man City that are the latest rich teams in Europe.

I seen a good list somewhere but I can't find it thanks to the uselessness of the search feature on here, anyways I need a team that is fun to play with for a season or two and in Europe if there is more as I'm just wanting to take a break from my main save.

BTW that's only if there is other rich clubs otherwise I'll be some poor people.

- Thanks.

Last edited:
VItesse has sugar daddy - foregroud ( he'll pump money just like Cities owner does)

Hercules ? or even evian tg have sugar Daddies to sleep with ;)

Evian doesn't have SD.
I'm currently playing with Vitesse, great times ;)

I would say Vitesse is the best one, mostly because its unknown and in a league thats not on top. Great for a story to bring to glory back to the Eredivisie!

Also, there's club from Swiss, xamax neuchatel, who also has SD - foreground. No one else from Europe has SD - foreground ( Except well known clubs - Malaga, Anzhi, PSM, City).

Also, there's club from Swiss, xamax neuchatel, who also has SD - foreground. No one else from Europe has SD - foreground ( Except well known clubs - Malaga, Anzhi, PSM, City).

The rest of them are all Arab Clubs I believe.

Arab and Chinese clubs. There's 3 clubs in Brazil too. But that's about it. Do you guy wanna list of SD clubs for FM12 ?

Ok, so I will try out Vitesse and Neuchatel Xamax as they're both teams that aren't at the top of the European game so I think that would be fun to play with, exactly what i was after so thanks.:)

Arab and Chinese clubs. There's 3 clubs in Brazil too. But that's about it. Do you guy wanna list of SD clubs for FM12 ?

I did see a massive list a while back but I can't find it. It had all the SD teams and what kind of SD too.