Reaction score
Playing the Everton tycoon save that was posted. Am not used to this sort of money Ive got 70 mill to spend who can i buy that will improve the squad and get us top 4 ?

u should have told formation... anyway, u should buy some "standard" players like sime vrsaljko, salvatore bochetti, edinson cavani(have to buy), marco verratti, andre ayew...

Playing the Everton tycoon save that was posted. Am not used to this sort of money Ive got 70 mill to spend who can i buy that will improve the squad and get us top 4 ?

You don't need to have 70M to get everton on top 4 lol in FM11 I did it just buying Kevin Doyle but in FM12 it seems a litlle hard but post the tactic that you are going to use and we may say to you players that you need but you should get an RB and Wingers and a Forward mainly

buy ayew(aml-marseille 13 mil euros), hoilett(amr-blackburn 8 mil euros) and moussa sow(fw-lille 8.5 mil euros). howard is a great gk, your defence rocks(although you could buy douglas from twente for 6 mil euros), your midfield is very strong. you need 3 forwards because saha is lame. as i said buy sow, you could try kadlec form sparta prague(4.1 mil euros) and darwin quintero(santos laguna- 2.7 mil euros) or podolski(koln)

You don't need to have 70M to get everton on top 4 lol in FM11 I did it just buying Kevin Doyle but in FM12 it seems a litlle hard but post the tactic that you are going to use and we may say to you players that you need but you should get an RB and Wingers and a Forward mainly

hibbert, neville and coleman are very good right defenders

I'd buy:
Romario RB [Replace Neville he's old and broke his leg on my game ):]
Gabriel Silva LB [Cover for Baines]
Gary Cahill CB [Replace Distin, old and overpaid]
Junior Hoilett RW
Mbeye Niang ST [Replace Anichebe]
Wilfried &/or Quintero ST [Replace Saha]
Niko Kranjcar/ Taarabt AMC

Promote Gueye from reserves. I don't know who's on the transfer list but I'd check it regularly for any good players.

After what I've heard tonight just replace every single player imo.

I agree with buying Romario. I had him in an older save and he was excellent

I'd buy:
Romario RB [Replace Neville he's old and broke his leg on my game ):]
Gabriel Silva LB [Cover for Baines]
Gary Cahill CB [Replace Distin, old and overpaid]
Junior Hoilett RW
Mbeye Niang ST [Replace Anichebe]
Wilfried &/or Quintero ST [Replace Saha]
Niko Kranjcar/ Taarabt AMC

Promote Gueye from reserves. I don't know who's on the transfer list but I'd check it regularly for any good players.

I am managing them ATM and I bought Stegen (sold Howard for 7M to Man City and i am regreted(sp)) i should have bought one RB but i didn't and i am also regreted:

I bought Andile Jali; Kovacic; Giovani dos Santos ( amazing player) Douglas Costa; Wilfried and Darwin Quintero but you can adapt Tim Cahill as a PL and play him as a target man support and he his amazing

The prospect of Everton having money even on FM is startling!

A striker is a must though, along with a winger and probably a right back depending on where you want to play Coleman.

I am managing them ATM and I bought Stegen (sold Howard for 7M to Man City and i am regreted(sp)) i should have bought one RB but i didn't and i am also regreted:

I bought Andile Jali; Kovacic; Giovani dos Santos ( amazing player) Douglas Costa; Wilfried and Darwin Quintero but you can adapt Tim Cahill as a PL and play him as a target man support and he his amazing

i had the same opinion, but i finnished second with everton(without money, normal budget) by playing hibbert on the right the whole season. coleman was a decent option when hibbert was suspended or in the cup games. i`ve transferd just 2 wingers(hoilett and mounier) and three strikers(quintero, sow and kadlec). i sold bilyadetdinov, osman and anichebe.

i had the same opinion, but i finnished second with everton(without money, normal budget) by playing hibbert on the right the whole season. coleman was a decent option when hibbert was suspended or in the cup games. i`ve transferd just 2 wingers(hoilett and mounier) and three strikers(quintero, sow and kadlec). i sold bilyadetdinov, osman and anichebe.

For me Anichebe and Fellaini are a must sell

For me Anichebe and Fellaini are a must sell

i`ve kept fellaini because i had a decent balance(around 19 million euros), but if you had money problems then fellaini or cahill can save you until the end of the season.

i`ve kept fellaini because i had a decent balance(around 19 million euros), but if you had money problems then fellaini or cahill can save you until the end of the season.

You have many good midfielders (Rodwell; Cahill; Barkley; Osman; Bilyaletdinov...) so you won't need him

You have many good midfielders (Rodwell; Cahill; Barkley; Osman; Bilyaletdinov...) so you won't need him

Bilyaletdinov out (milan 10 million euros), osman out(blackburn 6 mil euros) anichebe out (vitesse 5.7 million euros)

HOW THE FUC* did you sell Anichebe for 5.7 M :O

i`ve offered to clubs for 7.5 million euros and vitesse(they have a sugar daddy) offered me 5.7 million euros(in 48 months)

i`ve offered to clubs for 7.5 million euros and vitesse(they have a sugar daddy) offered me 5.7 million euros(in 48 months)

I knew that they had got an sugar daddy but I didn't know that they have also a maniac xD

they always buy players from premier league and primera division middle teams. i`ve sold miguel flano(osasuna) for 6.5 million euros(he's valued at 2.5 million euros or something like that).

bring Wayne Rooney back home if you have the money, Everton have not had a good striker for a few years now, and I cant really think of anyone that would be more suitable