boom_boy

Reaction score
hi guys just wanna share you this guy i am sure you all heard of him any of you had him doing this for your team i played 19 games in prem and he already scored 39 i played fm games for years i never seen anything like it last year he got 68 in total 40 in 28 prem games also leading scorer in very competition he played in

View attachment 312979

View attachment 312978

Last edited:
I've got Lukaku and he has played something like 12 scored 14 with 12 assists and I thought that was amazing, this is ridiculous haha

yh i never seen anything like this i love to see and hear off other people players :)

Just remembered the Lukaku stats I mentioned were old. hes played 22 odd games with 24 goals and 21 assists (around abouts)

To score 40+ in 20 games is mental

Might have been more for Lukaku if I set him as penno taker I suppose

I've got him but not getting those sort of performances out of him what role and any extra player instructions do you play him on his own up top

i use the 4-3-3 formation (ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play) and ziv is a false 9 striker i have neymar and hazard as my wingers those guys set up alot of goals

I use a 4-3-3 with inside forwards and play him as a complete fwd I prefer my strikers to score call me old fashioned j

Yes it does but my issue is will putting a false nine into my tac mess it up

great results...i have just bought him on my norwich save. I will post my stats after a few months with himin the team.

What skin etc are you using (player faces etc)

Great results again.

i use the 4-3-3 formation (ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play) and ziv is a false 9 striker i have neymar and hazard as my wingers those guys set up alot of goals
Can i get a link to the christianeriksen tactic?

Tbh, I've got Danny Ings scoring 23 in 18 games for my Manchester United side.

This season seems just as down to the formation/tactic than it does to the ability of the player.

what role do you play him in? i signed him and so far he's been pretty much a flop :-(

False 9 mate! Was told on here by someone he wouldn't be up to the role but he is smashing it! I use a shadow striker behind him and an inside forward on the left, so they push in the the box with him and finish chances where he can't shoot himself. He only has something like 12 or 13 for passing but it doesn't seem to matter much when they are short passes inside the box :)

False 9 mate! Was told on here by someone he wouldn't be up to the role but he is smashing it! I use a shadow striker behind him and an inside forward on the left, so they push in the the box with him and finish chances where he can't shoot himself. He only has something like 12 or 13 for passing but it doesn't seem to matter much when they are short passes inside the box :)

started playing him as a poacher and its rejuvenated him. after 1 goal one assist 10 games in, hes now on 42 goals and 17 assists in 37 games