Mads2450

Reaction score
Arsenal
I'm in the summer 15, end of first season, and I want to buy a striker for the future. I have almost everything finished for signing Barbosa. Just need to buy out the agent, for 11.2 m pounds, making it a deal of 18.3 m in total. But then I heard something about Zivkovic, and I made a bid of 9.3 m, which Ajax accepted. And now I don't know who to sign. I have a feeling that Zivkovic is better suited for the PL, but still I can't make up my mind.

So which deal/player is the best?

In almost all my saves,Barbosa is better. And when i buy Barbosa,he never let me down. ;)

Arsenal
I'm in the summer 15, end of first season, and I want to buy a striker for the future. I have almost everything finished for signing Barbosa. Just need to buy out the agent, for 11.2 m pounds, making it a deal of 18.3 m in total. But then I heard something about Zivkovic, and I made a bid of 9.3 m, which Ajax accepted. And now I don't know who to sign. I have a feeling that Zivkovic is better suited for the PL, but still I can't make up my mind.

So which deal/player is the best?

In almost all my saves
o.png

take a look at malcom, immense potential and a natural eye for goal.

Well I ended up buying Barbosa, I still wasn't certain, but I couldn't wait for more answers, and his name comes up in th most discussions. So far he has scored a couple of goals in the pre-season, so I think he's gonna do well.

But I'll definitely try Zivkovic in another save ;)

Thanks for the answers!! :)

Well I ended up buying Barbosa, I still wasn't certain, but I couldn't wait for more answers, and his name comes up in th most discussions. So far he has scored a couple of goals in the pre-season, so I think he's gonna do well.

But I'll definitely try Zivkovic in another save ;)

Thanks for the answers!! :)
Good choice ! You'll never regret it.

**** straight Malcom is a monster when he's about 23yrs old

Or 20 :p...I will take any chance I can to recommend this kid, hes the full package and perhaps my favorite player on this version of Football Manager.
View attachment 226010

Regarding the OP's question, Ive never had Zivkovic myself, but he seems to be consistently a top buy for whoever gets him. The same can't be said about Barbosa though, he's either a beast, becoming perhaps the best attacking player in the game or a bit of a bust. He seems to be more affected by the flexible PA than anyone else I can think of, so scout him thoroughly and if it shows him having PA with little to no con's, than you may have a Barbosa with the higher end of his PA in your save and should buy him for sure.
[h=2][/h]

I have both.
I use a single striker in my tactic and my make a good rotation with them.

Barbosa

I have neymar in my team so I don't use barbosa every game and he still gets me at least 25 goals a season