fanarin

Reaction score
Hello,

I am managing Nottingham Forest and won the EPL title and CL with magnificient player R. Zivkovic.

Also Community Shield.

Anyway, he is only 20 years old but scored 50 goals this season so i have decided to sell him. I like to make changes.

Hopefully, release clause was 120 m and Man City offered that amount. So i let him go.

Now I am looking for a replacement of him. I generally play with Complete Forward and Advanced Forwards.

How good is Vincent Aboubakar ?

I am flirting with Jonathan Calleri, Wolfsburg got him for 7.5 m and trying to sell me for around 20 m. He scored 32 goals in 50 matches and only 23 years old.

The year is 2017.

Thank you.

Never really had great success with Calleri, but always scores a few goals. Aboubakar is quality IMO, along with Lacazette, Gabriel Barbosa also is top quality

Never really had great success with Calleri, but always scores a few goals. Aboubakar is quality IMO, along with Lacazette, Gabriel Barbosa also is top quality

thank you for your answer man.

Who else do you recommend ?

I am quite regret with selling him, but 120 m man.

How has Jese from Real Madrid done on your save? Carlos Fierro, Ayoze Perez, Bojan, James Wilson, Gabriel Barbosa, Jordan Rhodea, Inaki Williams, R.Lukaku.

I've only managed Lacazette once, and even though I only used him as a sub, he was great. Very reliable goalscorer, won't let you down. Also if you scroll through the forum, you'll see that people are loving Luciano Vietto.
Even though 2017 is early on in the game, I mostly rely on regens, something that really works for me. So maybe try to see if you can find a regen, and shape him the way you wan't him to be. With the right amount of 1st team football, he'll soon be scoring goals left and right.
You can thank me later :p

I ve already got Luciano Vietto as back-up but he still cannot adapt to my game.

I am really searching so hard for a good regen but not any good wingers which could be even back-up player.

What's your philosophies? Do you like to maintain possession, strike on counter or what? How does the rest of your team look, player- and rolewise?

maintain possession
high tempo
attacking
short passing

4-2-3-1 wide.
1 inside forward (aml) - playmaker (amc) - winger (amr)

Well then maybe Lukaku wouldn't be that bad :) Not that I've tried him personally, but a good friend of mine have found Benzia to be perfect as an 'Advanced Forward'. If both fail, then you should try signing Danny Welbeck. He's young(should be 26), he's british and he's a good player(at least he were for me)

Could you show your tactic/squad it might be easier to help you find someone who would suit your team.

Yeah I would agree on looking for regens as well, and Benzia is also someone that has impressed on a Brentford save. Takes him a while to get to the standard needed but then bangs them in for fun. Maybe Luka Jovic too?

Raul Jimenez, Munir, Nelson Oliveira, Lacazette, Gabriel Barbosa, Cavani, Vietto, Giovanni Simeone, Aboubakar, Rodrigo

Hello,

I am managing Nottingham Forest and won the EPL title and CL with magnificient player R. Zivkovic.

Also Community Shield.

Anyway, he is only 20 years old but scored 50 goals this season so i have decided to sell him. I like to make changes.

Hopefully, release clause was 120 m and Man City offered that amount. So i let him go.

Now I am looking for a replacement of him. I generally play with Complete Forward and Advanced Forwards.

How good is Vincent Aboubakar ?

I am flirting with Jonathan Calleri, Wolfsburg got him for 7.5 m and trying to sell me for around 20 m. He scored 32 goals in 50 matches and only 23 years old.

The year is 2017.

Thank you.

Aboubakar in my save:

View attachment 236391 View attachment 236390 View attachment 236392

He is a real monster, trust me.

If Zivkovic was that good and yet you sold him as you like to make changes (completely understand) then why not look for regens?

Personally find them fun to find and develop.

Or you could sign Ronaldo or Messi for sh*ts and giggles - even in 2017 they will likely be the best players in the world.

Another question

I have loaned Angel Correa, he is decent but i ve got cash for Kevin De Bruyne, 50 m. Shall I go for him ?

Thanks.

Another question

I have loaned Angel Correa, he is decent but i ve got cash for Kevin De Bruyne, 50 m. Shall I go for him ?

Thanks.

50m pounds? I'd say no..
$50m? maybe if it includes add one etc..

you could get Isco, James Rodriguez, Quintero and many others for similar or lesser price..

Another question

Thanks.

I would go for Gérson instead. Bought him for £7M and just one season later he was worth around £40M! But I trained him into being a central midfielder instead of a CAM, so perhaps he will do even better there?

Vincent Aboubakar is very good but if he has missed out a few games for whatever reason he whines & moans & in the end you either have to promise to never drop him again or you shot him through the temples.

Personally I have had a lot of goals out of Cauly Woodrow.