robhughes88

Reaction score
Anyone tried this fella before? Hes 16 years of age striker from FC Groningen - I beat of the like of Man Utd, Real, Man City and Barca to sign him for my Villa team. He looks promising just wondering if anyone has tried him out and know how he develops?

I bought him but haven't finished first season yet. Played him in a few matches before january, now he's on loan to Udinese and getting more playing time there. Hopefully he'll be ready for more playing time next season.

all the big 6 are in for him at start of game he looks like he could be a good player

Signed him first season with Newcastle and loaned him out for 2 seasons . Got his first caps for the Dutch before he got a game for the toon

He's even better in my save than Vlad's SS - Bought him at the start of the game as Ajax and he played in my youth/reserves for 2 seasons, and in 2016 he's a key player for me with incredible stats for his age (19) if he continues to develop then he could become the best poacher in the game, I'd post a SS but I don't know how :<

View attachment 445188View attachment 445187

Got him the first season for 675K. Since he is really populair you will have to be lucky to get him for that amount (approach to sign). I bet that if you pay Groningen 1M instead and offer him a proper contract, you will have him for sure. Since he is a -9 talent, his potential ability would be between 150 and 180. So, always worth to buy for that amount of money. Later on a saw that his PA was 179 in my save and he reached his full potential at the age of 22. Sold him to ManU for 55M. So buy him, he's always going to be a good player and depending on your save, a world class star.