ICIConnorIOI

Reaction score
Anybody tell me how he turns out please?

Just started second season with United signed him but loaned him back to Ajax.

He signed for Burnley in my game 3rd season in. Injured first game out for a month, looks good though

One of the worlds best STs in my current save 4th season spurs.
Playing a 3 striker system with him, Lamela and an Argentine named Boya who is also amazing

golden boy season 1 for me so quality

I bought him in season 3 and loaned him to Hull,till March he scored 13 goals,so I give him a chance in first team next season.

I'm playing as Ajax and he scored 44 in 45 for me. This is my custom made tactic, not a downloaded one, where I play him as an AF/CF sole striker.

Signed him 3rd season and he is out for 9 months with an ACL injury, is he quite injury prone or was I just unlucky?

I have used him as my backup striker at Ajax as I bought Lacazette to be the main striker. Zivkovic has been great understudy and made it hard to keep selecting Lacazette at times as Zivc was so consistent, but just bit inexperienced.

Lacazette scored 30 goals and has subsequently gone to Liverpool for £18 million, so I think I might just take a punt on Zivkovic being the main man this year and signing a back up or see what i've got in the youth team.

Kellet you might have been unlucky. In my Ajax save he had one injury thus far, which was kept him sidelined for 3-weeks.