Richard Keys resigns from Sky

dunno whos gunna replace them though, hopefully redknapp gets a promotion he actually knows what hes talking about as well

You joking mate? It might be the scouse in you, but Redknapp is not the most knowledgeable pundit. He claimed that the title was United's to lose when they were level on points with City (admittedly with two games in hand) - that is just plain wrong. He also fires out generic cliches as much as the next man.

The way both have been stitched up and thrown into the spotlight by sky for banter which wasn't aimed at being broadcast is absolutely disgusting.

I for one won't be carrying on my sky subscription.

Lmaoo yes your going to give up your sky and not watch anymore football because 2 people get sacked shut up no you won't dont say stuff on a forum because no one can prove you actually have. You lie :) no normal person would.

Im getting fed up with the storys now. time to move on.

Really? You are a bit of a pathetic person then. Cancelling your subscription because two media personalities were put under the spotlight for being sexist?

Not pathetic in my opinion, Keys and Gray are the face of sky sports. I'm only cancelling my sports package as i quite enjoy the movies etc but the sports have gone downhill as of late and this lately change at sky sports will do nothing to improve the standard of coverage.

No doubt some tw*t like Jamie Redknapp will get Grays job.

Not pathetic in my opinion, Keys and Gray are the face of sky sports. I'm only cancelling my sports package as i quite enjoy the movies etc but the sports have gone downhill as of late and this lately change at sky sports will do nothing to improve the standard of coverage.

No doubt some tw*t like Jamie Redknapp will get Grays job.

It wouldn't make sense to replace a **** with a non-**** after all.

Jamie Redknapp literally shouldn't get the job.

I would literally stop watching the SkySports banter if he did.

I would literally jump out of my skin in surprise if he got the job, then literally tear all of my hair out in dismay.

I would literally jump out of my skin in surprise if he got the job, then literally tear all of my hair out in dismay.

Literally?

yeah but hes a quality pundit, a top, top pundit

Could you use literally anymore?

Haven't quite got the jist of it's meaning yet....

Arghhh, this is starting to seriously **** me off. Karren Brady comparing it to racism, seriously please can some please bolt her to the kitchen. Idiot.

Women keep going on about how they wanted to be treated the same as men yet it seems they are get away with these sexist comments every single day of the week. Shocking.

Arghhh, this is starting to seriously **** me off. Karren Brady comparing it to racism, seriously please can some please bolt her to the kitchen. Idiot.

Women keep going on about how they wanted to be treated the same as men yet it seems they are get away with these sexist comments every single day of the week. Shocking.

Comparing it to racism is a bit over the top. Football in England has done well to eradicate the very vast majority of racism and hooliganism which used to blight the game whereas many other countries in Europe still have these issues in football.

Just because sexism is considered to be not as severe as racism does not mean that it has any place in football, just the same as homophobia.

Matter of fact is that experienced pundits like Andy Gray and Keys should know better.

I liked him more than i liked Gray but im still pretty happy about it. Lets not forget these 2 have been on our screens for most of the peoples lifes on here so its all we are used to. Change is good and im looking forward to seeing who will be replacing these 2 clowns.

Comparing it to racism is a bit over the top. Football in England has done well to eradicate the very vast majority of racism and hooliganism which used to blight the game whereas many other countries in Europe still have these issues in football.

Just because sexism is considered to be not as severe as racism does not mean that it has any place in football, just the same as homophobia.

Matter of fact is that experienced pundits like Andy Gray and Keys should know better.

Of course they should know better, but the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Still believe that Gray is suing the NOTW over phone tapping has something to do with it. What Gray was said was between friends and should have remained that way.

YEEEEEEES!! dont care about the sexism at all, but theyre both boring, united bumming nobs glad to see 'em go
dunno whos gunna replace them though, hopefully redknapp gets a promotion he actually knows what hes talking about as well

Im glad im not the only one who recognises this lol.

I hope the 2 get hired by the competition. Whoever that might be. I feel they should of gotten a break after working for sky for 20 years. Very sad.