richards n lescott swap??

GUNNER500

Reaction score
man city offer cash + richards to everton for lescott ?
i would defo! but what about u?

Never,

Micah Richards is pretty useless for a central defender unless he improves on his positioning, Hes alwasy been caught by a striker wheres he been way out of where he should of been and hes had to rely on he unstoppable pace to track back to put in a last ditch tackle to stop a goal oppotunity been put away or had others like dunne, onouha, bridge, zabaleta to save his ***.

Lescott is brilliant at what he does arsenal should sign him to bring some english core to the defence which arsenal have lacked since tommy adams left which was a shame.

Lescott

i would accept that richards i personaly think is a quality player and then your getting money for him as well

This thread isn't about football manager. It's a transfer rumour.

No it's in the right place it's just that people were presuming it was about FM still.

Never,

Micah Richards is pretty useless for a central defender unless he improves on his positioning, Hes alwasy been caught by a striker wheres he been way out of where he should of been and hes had to rely on he unstoppable pace to track back to put in a last ditch tackle to stop a goal oppotunity been put away or had others like dunne, onouha, bridge, zabaleta to save his ***.

Lescott is brilliant at what he does arsenal should sign him to bring some english core to the defence which arsenal have lacked since tommy adams left which was a shame.

Lescott

you really know your stuff tommy adams

Never,

Lescott

To be fair he is actually a right-back, but I agree his positioning is pretty poor whcih is important for all positions in defence.

Ahahahhahhaha, Manchester City must be too ******* stupid to sell Richards, who is a wonderkid and give cash too in exchange of Lescott.

I personally think that Richards is better than Lescott and if they will make this deal, they will be the stupidest team, lol, they will lose one of the best player.