adan1907

Reaction score
This guy is a monster. I play him as a poacher with 2 inside forwards (attack) in a 4-2-3-1 formation on my Man Utd save and the guy does not stop scoring! I'm now in 2020 so he is 23... Last season he got 47 goals in all competitions, i'm now in Feb and he's looking at beating that this season. And that is with the competition for the one place up front with Malcolm (who is another goal machine). Anyone else had the same success with him?

Absolute beast for me, scored 47 goals in 40 games for me with ajax(2the season)
Still is only 20 years old

I sign this guy on every save I do. I can usually get him by second season for about 6-9m and he will score 40+ a season. Best player for me on FM15 hands down.

im in 2017/2018 season and he was listed for 2.9M on transfer market i got him staright away i play two IF attack 4-2-3-1 so i will try him as a poacher also just bought messi :)))

lool no i bidded 35M and they accpeted barcelona done badly and they were manager less so i took advatnage. though his signing fee was 15M in the end i got him for 50M

I employed him as a CF in a 4-5-1 with an IF and a Winger. Scored about 35 in the first year with Ajax. Absolute animal.