huggleman

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4320

Please use this thread for all talk of my tactic.

I have found it works well in all leagues of England. Have yet to try it abroad myself but thanks to JakeHartlepool10 I have received some feedback in Spain which seemed to be very successful. I would be interested to receive some feedback from from anyone else looking to play abroad with this.

Last edited:
what team do you want me to try it with mate , you tell me and ill try it england or foreign ill test it for you !

I don't mind mate, all I would ask for is not a world beater probably out of the top division but I really don't mind who you go with

Ok cool, as I said I don't know if it's any good abroad but it's worth a try. hope it's successful for ya mate! Good Luck

Match prep is just to do what you normally do, I normally do Team Blend till start of season then go by how the team are performing. OI's I get the assistant to do anyway if I'm honest lol

Just to update you all, I have started a game with Sholing in Zamaretto League Division One South and West (level 8 of the English football pyramid) Thought it would be a good challenge to start so low down and a decent test for my tactic. Will update sporadically with how it goes

by far the best 442 ive ever tried and man have i tried lots

Apologies for not replying for a while guys!

Thanks to a powercut I can't update anything from my Sholing game cos the save is corrupt and it never created a back-up. Ruddy typical aint it lol

jcrisalegend, hope your doin well mate

ataggy, thanks! I'm a big fan of a traditional 442 and it took a little while to fully get the best out of the team, about half a season till it all started falling into place with a bit of tweaking here and there.

In all honesty I do think it could be improved but that could come down to the old "I'm my own worst enemy" kinda thing lol

Going to give it a try with Liverpool. Suarez & Carroll upfront :D

Pitch size I've found doesn't really matter mate although due to the fact I created it for Saints a medium kinda pitch will be fine. Can't remember the exact way it's put though lol

Good luck Crane, hope it does the job for ya mate