richy25

Reaction score
Richy25 Bebetoo Tweak

4-2-3-1 & 4-5-1
Hi all not long ago i commented on bebetoo first tactic he made, and to me it was the best tactic i used on football manager 2015 so i decided to tweak it into 2 different formations 4-2-3-1 home tactic and a 4-5-1 away tactic. Originally it was just the 4-2-3-1 tactic until i played Everton away which was a tight affair, luckily i won 4-3. So i decided to do an away tactic and you'll see from the screenshots below my results improved dramatically. First game i used the away tactic was against Arsenal and what a result i got, i won 3-1 with 6 clear cut chances to there 0 never looked back since.

4-2-3-1
The main creater in this tactic the the AMC not only does he get bags loads of assists he also scores goals as well. I didn't go with the deeplying playmaker in this tactic i went with 2 central midfielders with forward runs so you can see why i made the away tactic.

4-5-1
Tactic is the same as the 4-2-3-1 i just moved the AMC into a DM position with forward runs. not much i can say on this one, But the DM is there to protect the back 4.

Just to note i did not use Babetoo tactic as a base i started from scratch but i remembered most of it. Not sure if i done the corner setup right though. So if you have any questions please ask myself or Babaetoo (main creater)

For training i kept it on balanced with teamwork with no OI

Hope Bebetoo don't mind what i done but i ain't taking any credit just hopefully making it better.

Enjoy the tactics everyone and please post your results, screenshots below

Unfortunately i'm going to work now so i won't finish until 1 tonight. So if you have any questions please ask bebetoo

Looks good will try this tweak out, playing as Bilbao at the moment, are you using the same OI's and training?

Looks good will try this tweak out, playing as Bilbao at the moment, are you using the same OI's and training?

Training is for the players, not the tactic. How one person does his training, won't necessarily be the effective way for you to do your training. But regardless of what you put as training, as long as you don't over train and tire the player, it will have ZERO effect on the effectiveness of your tactics.

Training is for developing the players. Development is a long process and it will take a long time (1-2 years) to see any significant results from it. Therefore, training has absolute zero effect on your current year performance (aside from match training, but even then). Thus, it is absolutely crazy (and shows you are confused about the game) if you think certain training techniques is required for a certain tactic to work. You could completely turn off training for the entire year and still get the same results that season. The only thing it would do is possibly hurt your players development. But that wouldn't be seen for another year or two since they naturally develop through match experience and success.

Therefore, ALL you have to do is make sure you have individual training set, either by individual attribute you want to improve in that player, or individual train him by the role he plays in the tactic. This will help mold his attributes around that tactic you are using. But, again, that won't be seen for years down the road. Also, make sure you have ANY kind of general training set, with also the match training all the way to the left or 3/4 of the way to the left. That is all. What you specifically training in general training really doesn't matter.

wow you won alot of games with man utd... i can't believe it

I will definitely give this a go. Like the idea of the home tactic being more aggressive.

So far so good, using home tactic at home and away tactic when away but i have to say that the away tactic fail to deliver for me while the home tactic is smashing everyone to pieces. Won 7-2 agains bayern at home and then lost 1 - 0 to swansea away. I play as liverpool btw. Thinking of using the home tactic in every match from now on as it is a beast. Cheers mate

Tried this with a few games on an old save is good or bad I found, not as consistent as Bebetoos unstoppable imo.

Yes but how fun is it really playing with a team like Man Utd... Just crushing everything. Im a Real Madrid supporter but i dont want to be them in FM. And honestly i dont think the tactics matter even nearly as much as for a smaler team because of the skilled players.