Richy25 Modern Warfare 2 (Testers Wanted)

richy25

Reaction score
Hello again people I decided to tweak what I think was the best tactic on the game and that was the modern warfare tactic. Unfortunately I haven't got any screenshots to show you because my game just this moment crashed on me which i'm fuming about. I was scoring goals for fun. I'm not gonna post a massive OP coz everyone know's about the Modern Warfare.
Tweaks i made
No one tight marking
changed ball-winning midfielder to central midfielder.
I'm not gonna take any credit at all for this tactic, it's just a little tweak that works
Attacking movement in match taining
Please test it and leave feedback cheers Richy25

sorry for the very poor op but it's all about the tactic

You probably knew the question would arise sooner or later, OI's? :) looking forward to testing this! :)

You probably knew the question would arise sooner or later, OI's? :) looking forward to testing this! :)

no OI's, could you please post screenshots of your season? who you testing with?

Hey mate, good to see another tactic from you!

I'll defo get round to trying it at some point, just a heads up though, doubt you'll get any mainstream attention with your OP the way it is, might have to spruce up the presentation a little mate.

All the best :)

Hey mate, good to see another tactic from you!

I'll defo get round to trying it at some point, just a heads up though, doubt you'll get any mainstream attention with your OP the way it is, might have to spruce up the presentation a little mate.

All the best :)

hopefully I get reply's then. Just don't want to do a massive OP on somebody else's tactic, I've only done 2 tweaks to it but I feel they were important tweaks. So I hope people can look past the the OP because that's not what your testing

Like written above, could you provide more info about the tactic. Remember that many members are new to the forum and The FM series, hence never having heard of the tactic.

Cheers

Is it always attacking movement for training mate? What about pre match training?

If you don't want to make a huge OP, at least link the main tactic's thread, that could help =)

Gonna try it as I never tried the modern warfare tactic before

Like written above, could you provide more info about the tactic. Remember that many members are new to the forum and The FM series, hence never having heard of the tactic.

Cheers
ok no problem i'll write 1 up tonight bit busy at the moment just finished work, I just wanted to get the tactic out there

gonna start a save now, so I can get some screenshots up before I do my OP

just finished pre-season good results so far I think. Don't think i'll be doing the OP tonight so might have to do it over the weekend

I will try it with man utd tonight over the weekend, hopefully have some good results to show then. :)

I'm testing it in a brand new save at Marseille (0 transfert budget ?!?)

Will report soon