richy25

Reaction score
Hello peolpe, i created a new tactic a few days ago and originally it was a 4-2-4 formation, the thing that was frustrating me, was that i was leaking to many goals, so i decided to put the 2 mc's in the dm position and man does it work, not only i'm banging in the goals but i very rarely concede

Instructions
Pitch size - Max
Set the right forward as target man

Have to keep this post short at the moment i got work in like 3 hours so i need some sleep, if i forgot anything please let me know and i'll be happy to help, hope you enjoy the tactic

Pics below

Enjoy, Richard

yeah, it's a good tactic when you're beginning at a small/medium club. but in my opinion, if you have better players and once your team gets better and better, having two DM's frankly is a waste. a lot of regens as well are either AMC's or MC's..

Please tell me you have played more than 6 league matches with Man U before you uploaded the tactic ?

yeah i've played more than 6 league matches on my other save but unfortunatley it my step daughter deleted it, so i'm uploading pics as i go along, that cool?

yeah i've played more than 6 league matches on my other save but unfortunatley it my step daughter deleted it, so i'm uploading pics as i go along, that cool?

XDDD STEP DAUGHTER WHAT IS HAPPENING CALL THE POLICE