Richy25's Weird 4-4-2 Formation (Testers Wanted)

richy25

Reaction score
I'll post a better OP later coz i'm running late for work lol. Basically i need testers for my new tactic it's a 4-4-2 but abit different. I've finished playing the friendlies and the first couple of matches which were against arsenal, chelsea and man city which i won. Currently testing with Manchester United all screenshots below.

This is my first tactic on FM 2012 i was very supprised with the results even if it's with manchester united.
Not sure if it's good with lower teams, but please post your results.

Please remember i need testers for this tactic.

Please comment on the tactic if you think there could be room for improvement

Cheers richard

P.S i'll edit this post when i have more time, plus more info

Last edited:
Just played my last two games of the season with this, won away 4-1 and 3-1 with 65% and 70% possesion in the two games. AMC didnt play well though, but rest of the team ran riot. will tweak as possibly use as a spare formation next season, looks good mate.

Looks good at first sight - I know people will say your Man Utd, but to beat Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City seemingly convincingly like that it must have potential.

Whilst I'm intrigued, I need to see how it does over a longer period of time to see how it does to see if it's worth switching in my save.

Will keep watching though...!

Out of interest, do you use shouts?

Do you use opposition instructions?

Thanks for the feedback guys what would you recommend I should do with the amc. Keep the suggestions coming.
The pitch size should be large

I'll update my thread at some point tonight make it look better, and to carry on with my saved game. I'll keep you people posted with results.
Anyone else tested the tactic, would be great what you think of it good or bad, ill take it onboard