Status
Not open for further replies.

CRW1996

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I just played a match with Southampton against Bristol Rovers and saw Rickie Lambert score six. He has now scored 12 goals in 10 games. He really is a must buy for any league 1 side. I have attached the match and his history to show you.

If anyone else has this much success with him please share your stories.
Thanks.

So, 'cause he scored 6 goals in 1 game, that makes him a 'Must Buy'?

he scored two hatricks against his old club XD

Well...yes it does

Well... No, it doesn't.

He might have had 1 lucky game?
Play the rest of the season, and see how many goals he has. Then we'll see if he's a 'Must Buy'

...no. It doesn't. Yes he's top class in League 1 on the game and in real life, but there's a chance a completely **** player could score 6 as well.

Are you telling me Players like Heskey can score six in one game?

It was against his old team must have been up for it.

Well... No, it doesn't.

He might have had 1 lucky game?
Play the rest of the season, and see how many goals he has. Then we'll see if he's a 'Must Buy'

You can not get 6 lucky goals. If this was Rooney or Ronaldo we where talking about you wouldn't say it was 'lucky'.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

In League 1? Probably.

not heskey...!

You can not get 6 lucky goals. If this was Rooney or Ronaldo we where talking about you wouldn't say it was 'lucky'.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

not heskey...!

Lmao! Read all of what you've said on this thread, and then think (Using your 3 bran cells) And you'll realize you're a clown.

I think you misunderstand. The goals themselves wouldn't be lucky, but maybe the match situation e.g. one team has had 4 players sent off and have been forced to put their striker in goal; could well be lucky.

not heskey...!

Actually, if you really know about football, you'll know Heskey used to be a brilliant, quick player and good finisher.
And yes. You can get 6 lucky goals. You said he's got 12 in 10... So before that he had 6 in 9? Good record but not exactly a "must buy".

I think you misunderstand. The goals themselves wouldn't be lucky, but maybe the match situation e.g. one team has had 4 players sent off and have been forced to put their striker in goal; could well be lucky.

true... but they didn't get 4 players sent off

Also, I noticed 2 of his goals were penalties, and 4 of his goals were while the other team had 10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.