Ricky Van Wolfswinkel signs for Sporting CP

Not a bad purchase. Now he can really test himself in a decent league for sometime and see where it takes him.

No he hasn't!!!

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Sporting can't afford 22 million and there is no offical confirmation from Portugal, i.e. abola, Jornal Record or ojogo!!!

No he hasn't!!!

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Sporting can't afford 22 million and there is no offical confirmation from Portugal, i.e. abola, Jornal Record or ojogo!!!

Are you an idiot? The contract's release clause is 22 M€. Sporting paid around 5. and the PSCM>Benfica's lauding newspapers.

Source confirming this?

Well don't you feel like a winkel bolas? :p Good signing tbh, surprised he didn't go to a better standard of league

Well don't you feel like a winkel bolas? :p Good signing tbh, surprised he didn't go to a better standard of league
He said that Sporting had signed him for 22 million which is unrealistic as they don't have those sort of funds to dispose of but the deal is 5.4 million euros. Also, a reputable Portuguese newspaper, abola, had no offical confirmation to suggest this but he has signed for Sporting CP!!

He said that Sporting had signed him for 22 million which is unrealistic as they don't have those sort of funds to dispose of but the deal is 5.4 million euros. Also, a reputable Portuguese newspaper, abola, had no offical confirmation to suggest this but he has signed for Sporting CP!!
Reputable?!?! Its a Benfica worshipping newspaper...

Reputable?!?! Its a Benfica worshipping newspaper...

who care who they worship, only whether its reliable for the transfer in question matters

Good signing for the League. And for the Club itself, I truly want SCP to be one of Portugal's greatest teams again.

I don't think the Portugese League is a massive step up from the Eredivisie to be honest.

Yes, but the team he is contracted to, now in Sporting CP, will give him some competition, rather than him being the main start like he was at F.C. Utrecht. The competition will be different in terms of atmosphere, buit the clubs themselves may be a little more difficult.

Not trying to be funny, but who? Never even heard of him, but he does have a funny name!