andydean

Reaction score
looking for a few good players to join only the loyal apply.......... few nights a wk good friendly banter still top teams available must be over 21 adults only .....up and running with 4 very good members already who like kicking ***

hey andy i even im looking for some to play with on a regular basis.. do let me know ur id and pass..

awwww why only 21 and older im 18 i would join if you would accept a 18 yr old lmao :D

Hey i'm 27 and committed, would like to join, hook me up!

Anybody interested? Full details will be provided to anybody that may be interested in joining, we play long-term commited games, always a laugh and good fun to play. We have the same group of lads that have played fm10 network games since release - and want to add to that group and bring it into fm11. Over 21's only i'm afraid, sorry if that offends but we are finding it hard to find 1-2 players that want to enjoy the game, can take losing and don't act a ***. Even if you just want details about the game before you join, just send me a message or post here, thanks.

yea i am down mate. we have to organize a schedule.

What is it? A network game or a gay network thing? Why Over-21?

I'm Gary, 42 from Scotland and i'm interested. Network ID and password pls

hi

hello, ive been looking to try an online game for ages, id be extremley interested if you could send me your network ID and password thanks very much fella.

regards GaryEasyE

name is andreas 23 living in ireland would like to join. tired of kicking ai *** ;)

Hi ive been trying for ages to get a network game and your game sounds ideal for me , im lee 23 and living in birmingham ....unfortuanlatly lol please send details to [email protected] or message me on here , thanks . lee

Hi ive been trying for ages to get a network game and your game sounds ideal for me

Same..

I've got hamachi & over 21 years old.

edit: original post was 1 week ago, so i'm guessing you guy's already started

im in !!!

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

hey i want in :) im 22 years old

Anybody still looking?
Yh i am u seem like a nice guy and good to play with wanna play join my hamachi bafo96 password fm and we talk

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f75/...ng-for-commant-below-if-you-wanna-t48821.html GUYS IM DOING ONLNIE FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST WANNA RELEX AND PLAY SOME FM ALSO DONT LIKE TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHO QUIT AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS SO JOIN MY HAMACHI AND MORE INFO IN THE WEBSITE