£56 million from bayern for lewandowski, and his contract was up at the end of the year.

I got Scott wooton on a free on a previous save and sold him 3 or 4 seasons later for 18 million

how'd you get him for £12m , what team were you as arsenal want £40m plus for him in mine!!!

What season are you in? I was Luton in my first season in the Prem (2017/18). Ramsey was listed by request after Arsenal he was hardly ever played. I got him when he was 26, then 2 and a half season later sold him to Sunderland (Who were the best team in England)

Sold Jonjo Shelvey to Chelsea for £30m. Glen Johnson to Spurs for £28m. Oussama Assaidi to Arsenal for £20m. Fabio Borini to Newcastle for £18.5m (who then sold him to Chelsea 3 years later for £26.5m).

What season are you in? I was Luton in my first season in the Prem (2017/18). Ramsey was listed by request after Arsenal he was hardly ever played. I got him when he was 26, then 2 and a half season later sold him to Sunderland (Who were the best team in England)
4th season with united- cant unsettle him as he has no ambition and cos united are their rivals cant get him for anything less than £40m. is he worth it?

4th season with united- cant unsettle him as he has no ambition and cos united are their rivals cant get him for anything less than £40m. is he worth it?

He is ****** amazing mate! I barely used him on my Arsenal save (Which was before I used him with Luton, and then later Bradford in a different save), and sold him to united. But I wish I had played him more!

Although I don't think he is worth £40m, for that you could get Gotze/Neymal/Cavani and play Rooney as AM/Quality regens!

I needed to buy another star defender as Vermaelen hit 32, so I bid for Kyriakos Papadopoulos, and Atletico wanted 69m for him lol.
Another one is where I bid for a 14 year old player at Fenerbahce, his stats are incredible though, for 10m.

View attachment 342013

£32m for Anita...Wow.

Anyone got any other stupidly large transfer fees for average players?

Barcelona offered 42 million for my Anita in the 4th season, he's been a beast for me playing at MC,RB,LB,DM so i wouldn't say he's an average player IMO he's the best all round player out there

Could of sold Santon for £40m but decided not to. On retrospect I probably should have sold him because he hasn't developed half as well as any of my regens.

wanted to buy gotze 3rd season dortmund had came 3rd or lower every single season i was United they asked for 80million then 2 days later they accept a bid of 20million for him from BAYERN I MEAN WTF

Fabio Borini to Newcastle for £18.5m (who then sold him to Chelsea 3 years later for £26.5m).

I sold Borini to Spurs for £31m after he got a fairly average 20 goals over the previous two seasons.

all this time iv'e been playing FM iv'e only had 1 bid for my player and that was 30 million for Cabaye from PSG in the first season and at that time it was in the first week i got this game with all the bugs and patches, any time one of my players are wanted by a club they never make an offer for him unless i offer him out like in my previous post Anita for 42 million even though his valuation back then was 36 million so in terms i still got robbed.

My Anita (I'm Newcastle right now) is worth $22m+ and I'm in the 17/18 season. He is in form which is a factor that will raise his price, along with his contract. Thats probably why he was sold at a high price in your game. Also he plays tons of positions in my game.