adc123

Reaction score
Before I started my game i added lower leagues to the database. I think to level 8 on the english leagues...
I started as England manager then quickly moved onto fulham to save them from relegation now i'm Arsenal manager. Things were going great but there were these competitions called the Rymen cup, Level 8, level 9 cup (i forget there exact names) but they were cup competitions that included all the low league teams as well. Anyway I played weak sides in there but obviously still got through. My fixtures are so congested now with my PL games being played literaly one after another or on a good day with a days rest in between.

I recently beat Lyon to get through to the european semi finals and check my fixtures.

3 games in a row leading up to the game with Bayern and like 3 or so before that with either 1 or two days in between!

This must be a bug with the game? Surely the top tier teams shouldn't be in all these small cups? Its kindoff ruined the game because theres a limit to how many games you can manage in a row. So far i've managed being very careful with rotation but looking at my fixture list now my task is pretty much imporssible.

Advice? Start again without all the lower leagues? Anyone been in a similar situation?

wow....thats one **** of a fixture list! i'm no expert...but it does look like some kind of bug

yer its a joke lol. I'd need a squad of 50 to get round it. Anyone else experienced this? Any fixes?

Is there really any point playing on if every team has a stupid fixture list from now on? I'm thinking mabye i should start again without the lower league stuff added.

You have to select add all players playing in england I think when you start or something similar to that. That removes the big teams from the cup competitions. What download did you use for additional leagues? Normally it will tell you to do that. There is no in-game fix for it unfortunately. Unless you just lose in the first round of those cups.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

EDIT: It's Add all players from nation - England, that you have to select.

Last edited:
I posted about this in the "Weird things in FM thread" the other day!
I've seen it too, although I'm not managing as a top team so it didn't concern me.

Incidentally, I had all players from England loaded, and still had this bug :/ So that didn't fix it for me.
Did you use the "Uncle Ron's Levels 7 & 8" or something similar?

Sorry I can't be of any help, but yep, you're not the only one that it confused!

definitely a bug because that doesn't happen in real life and i think the majority of us have not have that happen. the worse i've had was in SPL when i had a game every other 3 but only 3 games.

I think it was rons level 7 and 8. Sounds familiar. Total **** up lol. Ive started a new game with none of that stuff loaded. Frustrating cus I was starting to build a great team! ah well.