joefrizz

Reaction score
so I start a new game with napoli ...first thing first I check which player on loan in and loan out ..I found Lucarelli on loan in my team ..and Parma pay the wages for duration of loan ..and the agreed transfer fee is 1K !! ..really just 1K ... that's weird ...

and then I dig deeper I discovered that Quagliarella and Rianudo are out on loan at Juve ...and Napoli pay the wages for the duration of loan ..what the.. !! ...Rinaudo wage is 22,000 p/w and Quagliarella is 59,000 p/w he's the highest earner in the team !! ..what a ridiculous agreement ...financially, Juve is richer then Napoli ..I know that agreed price for future transfer is set, but we still pay for the wages and there's no guarantee that Juve will make the bid ..and for the whole season I'm face to face with Juve fighting for the CL spot in the table and all that time they're being help by my players and I still paying their bills !!

what do you guys think about this kind of loan contract ..for me it's simply ridiculous ..I don't know what the boards thinking when they made the deals ..I never find this kind of loan contract in EPL

Can't you just recall them? It is a bit ridiculous lol... Crazy Italians <)

No, you can't recall them. I tried everything I could on my Napoli save, but alas, it was for naught. or something.

Strange, when I click on Loans and check the wage contribution, the players that you mentioned are not available ..

As soon as they get back from loan first thing i will do is sell them especially Fabio Quagliarella, hate the guy ..

no option for recall :(

Strange, when I click on Loans and check the wage contribution, the players that you mentioned are not available ..

As soon as they get back from loan first thing i will do is sell them especially Fabio Quagliarella, hate the guy ..
yes ..that's because Juve as the club who loans the players make zero contribution for the wages ..not even a penny...meaning Napoli pay all percentage of the wages during the loan contract of the players :(

juve paid bout 4.5 millions for thw loan irl so suppose thats to cover the wages

^
ah ...that explain everything I guess ...so the boards not so stupid afterall :)