Ocho Cinco99

Reaction score
Currently have a save with Chelsea and I've come across a problem I can't seem to solve. The club signs our youth players with high potential and normally works out just fine, saving me the time of checking myself. But this time they have given a 17 year old right back a 375k a week contract and I can't get out of it. Club blocks any attempt of me trying to release him. Any ideas as to what I can do?? Thanks

I'd look to who is responsible for making those singings under ''responsibilities'' and then check if there is any history of retardation, especially occuring at older age in his family.

Lol, but to be more serious, that's really weird and has never happened to me. Best you can do is assasinate him.

There is nothing you can do.

I'd look to who is responsible for making those singings under ''responsibilities'' and then check if there is any history of retardation, especially occuring at older age in his family.

Lol, but to be more serious, that's really weird and has never happened to me. Best you can do is assasinate him.

There is nothing you can do.

Hahahah I couldn't believe it. I've managed to agree to a mutual termination which cost me 8 million in the end. He's still not with any team and I went to sign him and he's demanding 700k now! Never seen anything like it.

That's...brilliant!

You got a screenshot of him?? would love to see this mercenary.