Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
Whether it be International, League or in all Competitions, share your screenshots here of players that have unreal scoring records.

I'll start us off with (Unsurprisingly) Khouma Babacar with his scoring record for Senegal:

wow babacar's record is sick, just bought him for 20m just now and his only 18 on mine lol.

hopefully he scores as many as he did for senegal on yours :D

i would post my lukaku goal/game record but no idea how to get screenshot on here :D

I don't have a screen shot, but in my first season Hernandez hit 32 in 21 starts, Berbatov got injured near the end and he was hitting a brace or hat-trick a game almost, amazing stuff. 36 in 36 in the second season, I'll remember to screen shot his overall record this season!

Alf, can you post his history aswell, just so we can see his record for Fiorentina? :)

Sure, he certainly didn't do as well for Fiorentina as he did for Senegal but here ya go:

Still a great career...how long have you been playing that save to get to 2029?

It wasn't a playing save. It was purely holidayed.

Whether it be International, League or in all Competitions, share your screenshots here of players that have unreal scoring records.

I'll start us off with (Unsurprisingly) Khouma Babacar with his scoring record for Senegal:

holy_fucking_shit.jpg
I...i... im.. speechless

View attachment 136299
this is good record too

View attachment 136300
All time record for me ( Ronaldo)

Don't have a screen shot right now cause I'm not at home, but Nill De Pauw got 14 goals in 5 apps for Belguim in my save.

Weird thing is that his stats are terrible.

I thought Babacar sucked...Well, I was wrong.

Lost the save so can't post screenshots, but Babacar using Goals Galore v4, got 30+ goals a season :)

my best so far
will break all club records for sure
was created as a MC , i retrained him to a ST

not quite the same but Seydou Doumbia scored 25 goals in 16 games in the league and then didn't score for the rest of the season

No Screenshot, but Sylvian Distin for me with Everton scored 14 goals from 36 games lol