Status
Not open for further replies.

YourMumRocks

Reaction score
This isn't something that affects me directly because I'm managing a team from the darkest depths of the lowest division in Portugal but it boggles my mind none the less seeing David Luiz (Benfica's highly promising center back) being sold straight away to Stuttgart for the miserable amount of £4.700.00. Sure Benfica (in real life) are demanding a tad too much by not wanting to sell him for less than £25.000.00 but come on.. £4.700.00? And Fabio Coentrao (the also much coveted Benfica left back), sold for £5.200.00 to Sevilla. I mean, seriously? There's no way no how that would ever happen.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Have you patched your game to 11.2?

Prior to 11.2 the infamous transfer bug existed...

... and I got Dzeko and Pastore on free transfers (H)

What is so odd about that? Both of those cases are completely understandable IMO as both of those players would probably want to move to a bigger club and their previous clubs have just failed to sell them/renew their contracts.

What is so odd about that? Both of those cases are completely understandable IMO as both of those players would probably want to move to a bigger club.
but i woukdnt say sevilla and stutgartt are bigger then benfica imo id just get the new patch

What is so odd about that? Both of those cases are completely understandable IMO as both of those players would probably want to move to a bigger club and their previous clubs have just failed to sell them/renew their contracts.

The odd part is that I got them for free. In any real simulation they would at the least cost 20 mill

The odd part is that I got them for free. In any real simulation they would at the least cost 20 mill
*sigh*

Not if their contracts run out or signed on a bosman they wouldn't cost you a thing - which is entirely possible.

Last edited:
Got Nasri, Eto O, Lukaku, Nilmar and Lucio on freebies with man city lol.

*sigh*

Not if their contracts run out or signed on a bosman they wouldn't - which is entirely possible.

You say that as if you've made a better signing. From what I've read here, no one has made such a good deal. Don't act like you are omniscient, douchebag.

It still exsists in 11.2 because i got gago for 650k although he was TL

You say that as if you've made a better signing. From what I've read here, no one has made such a good deal. Don't act like you are omniscient, douchebag.

How in the **** does he sound like that

What. The. ****.

I'm just stating what is fact, ******. I never said or alluded to making a better signing myself. It is blatantly obvious you don't understand that you can actually get really good players for free, simply because they don't want to renew their contracts. Why would either of those players have to be at least 20 mil? You don't have to pay tonnes of money to get good player you know... Sheesh...

What. The. ****.

I'm just stating what is fact, ******. I never said or alluded to to making a better signing myself. It is blatantly obvious you don't understand that you can actually get really good players for free, simply because they don't want to renew their contracts. Why would either of those players have to be at least 20 mil? You don't have to pay tonnes of money to get good player you know... Sheesh...

No ****. But prove that you've made such a good deal. Everyone knows you can get free transfers, but when did you ever hear Dzeko and Pastore get signed for free? Or any player of their calibre for that matter?

No ****. But prove that you've made such a good deal. Everyone knows you can get free transfers, but when did you ever hear Dzeko and Pastore get signed for free? Or any player of their calibre for that matter?

I got Dzeko, Afellay, Hazard, Bale all on frees, always happens, lighten up

You haven't been a football fan very long have you?

Lol, a mod better close this thread before it spirals out of control... :mad:

i was managing everton and got darren gibson, jermaine jenas, tomas rosicky and jaime o'hara on free transfers in my first season then sold arteta to barca for 25 mill at the end of the season, jermaine beckford is a goal machine aswell in the poacher roll.

I do agree with the OP.
It's very rare to see a big name go for anything more than their market value.
It's quite frustrating because i'm sure that if I tried to buy them for that much i'd be rejected.
Maybe something to work on for next year.

got bale for £5m in 2010-11 season patch 11.1, wanted to leave, seen balotelli released by city too with two years remaining on contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.