Aarrestad

Reaction score
Recently I've suffered an extreme amount of injuries in my team. The last 3 matches, 10 of my players have suffered from injury. And this is frustrating when it's my key players and I have to play the last 10 minutes with 7 players because I've already used my substitutes

At first of course I get mad and hit the computer, hard. Then I start to laugh because it's so ridiculous. I think I'm getting mental... And I suppose the only prescription is more cowbell?

LOL :)

It may because you have training set to high which can increase the likelihood of injuries. Or perhaps the game wants you to fail, could be either.

Most of the times, this is down to the combination of 2 things. The pitch conditions and the behaviour of the players. If they are tackling a lot on a poor pitch, you get more injuries. If the pitch is hard, like during the winter, they get injured more often if they are also slightly unfit or tired( runing and closing down, aggressiv players)

I had this problem, everyone said it was my training but it was all on moderate. My advice is to replace your fitness coaches with better ones... then take on another one.

It may because you have training set to high which can increase the likelihood of injuries. Or perhaps the game wants you to fail, could be either.

Yeah, I think the game wants me to fail... or go mental lol :D

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Most of the times, this is down to the combination of 2 things. The pitch conditions and the behaviour of the players. If they are tackling a lot on a poor pitch, you get more injuries. If the pitch is hard, like during the winter, they get injured more often if they are also slightly unfit or tired( runing and closing down, aggressiv players)

It's probably caused partly by the pitch, I'm managing Cammell Laird and the pitch is brown inside the penalty area :)
But this didn't happen until the middle of the season, so it's probably not just caused by the pitch. I could understand it if the players were unfit, but they're not...

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

I had this problem, everyone said it was my training but it was all on moderate. My advice is to replace your fitness coaches with better ones... then take on another one.

Don't have a fitness coach. I'm on a £ 1400 wage budget and the board wont allow me a fitness coach :) And my training is set to moderate also