yiddogaz

Reaction score
Only just finished pre season but theres some extortionate prices being thrown about by clubs, i know if they dont want to sell the price will be high but this years is taking the ****. Trying to sign even youngsters from places like Brazil and the prices can be ridiculous.

anyone else found this?

Dortmund want £120 million for Gotze. Seriously? You would get him for £35 million max in real life.

I've just spunked £42 on Hazard.

I've just spunked £42m on Hazard.

I got a few youngsters for <1m, are you just trying to buy the massively hyped ones?

they want to much for Ganso and Neymar, no team would pay that much IRL.

Dortmund want £120 million for Gotze. Seriously? You would get him for £35 million max in real life.
Arsenal offered us 40 million but we declined ;)

The prices you are saying are pretty accurate, Hazard 40 million, Hulk 45 million. I guess they would be that expensive in RL.

TRY AND UNSETTLE THE PLAYER, BECOME THERE FRIEND. THEY MAY WANT TO LEAVE THE CLUB. JUST UNSETTLED M'VILA AND HE WANTS TO LEAVE NOW, THEY DID WANT 40M NOW HE IS TRANSFER REQUESTED AT 21M

TRY AND UNSETTLE THE PLAYER, BECOME THERE FRIEND. THEY MAY WANT TO LEAVE THE CLUB. JUST UNSETTLED M'VILA AND HE WANTS TO LEAVE NOW, THEY DID WANT 40M NOW HE IS TRANSFER REQUESTED AT 21M

You dont spend more than 25m for him anyway.

Does everyone else know that if you have a good scout, scout a player, he will tell you how much the club is looking... If you offer that amount or maybe 1 or 2m more, with it set to non negotiable, they always accept it.

You must be a clown to try and let them tell you a price.

I had £1.4M acepted for Fleck who's worth £1.6M.

Don't go in so high with your bids.

Gotze is one player I can not get for any price, but Hulk I got for £21.5 million only to realise he cant play right wing.

Yup, had to shell out 45m for Hulk.

20 Million I can provide a screenshot of it to.

Also track major injuries, I bought hulk when he had a broken leg out for 5 months, I bought him in January and basically arranged the transfer to happen at the end of the Portuguese Season, Porto didnt even negotiate the 20 million meaning I may have been able to knock it down a bit, however I was far to shocked to be getting him for that price.

I also spent the first 6 months of the season kissing his *** and saying I wanted him, If you space these praising out enough the player develops a nice liking and it makes the opposite club putty in your hands at the negotiating table.

Last edited: