Riera- Backtracking

He's a right idiot, I bet he really regrets mouthing off now, god I hate him.

too incosistent for my liking.
sell him, keep babel.

Was one of my favourite players last year.. But now I think he should just leave... Oh wait, he's just realised nobody wants to buy him.. Unlucky mate :)

He is a good crosser of the ball and on his day would rival most left wingers in the league. Shame he hasn't had a good day in ages, he played well in his first season at Liverpool but has lost his way a bit. Needs a fresh start

L'pool should sell him and Babel then have those funds contribute to buying a top class winger like Robben.

L'pool should sell him and Babel then have those funds contribute to buying a top class winger like Robben.

No,Babel's been top since he came back into the team.Plus i hate Robben.Got Reina sent off,always injured and overrated IMO.

my god i love riera haha. only stating reality in my opinion.

No,Babel's been top since he came back into the team.Plus i hate Robben.Got Reina sent off,always injured and overrated IMO.

I don't mean Robben in particular, just a player of his calibre. It's clear L'pool are lacking in a few World class wingers.

Robben wouldn't go to liverpool if his life depended on it! He is more than happy at Bayern Munich. Why would he leave the top German club where he plays with world class players like Ribery to come back to england to a club struggling to even get into the champions league? Anyway he got enough of an experience of england at chelsea and i don't think he wants to come back.

I don't mean Robben in particular, just a player of his calibre. It's clear L'pool are lacking in a few World class wingers.

I just have to bring Malouda into this conversastion then :$
Benitez doesn't like to play with wingers.

Reira is starting to get on everyone's **** (metaphorically) and if he had the Spartak loan move sanctioned,he'd still be running his mouth off.

Robben wouldn't go to liverpool if his life depended on it! He is more than happy at Bayern Munich. Why would he leave the top German club where he plays with world class players like Ribery to come back to england to a club struggling to even get into the champions league? Anyway he got enough of an experience of england at chelsea and i don't think he wants to come back.

Yes, i said a player like Robben, not neccesarily him.
Maybe Angel Di Maria then.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I just have to bring Malouda into this conversastion then :$
Benitez doesn't like to play with wingers.

Explain the first part . .

well if he means that then his wrong flo has been our best player in the last 4 odd months without a dout.

I assume he means you can hardly talk because Malouda is hardly world class?

Yeah, i just wanted to make sure that's what he mean't before i responded.
I'd agree Malouda isn't world class but what's that got to do with this thread?
It's funny how people bring in other people's clubs as a defense mechanism when somebody says something negative about their club.

Yeah, i just wanted to make sure that's what he mean't before i responded.
I'd agree Malouda isn't world class but what's that got to do with this thread?
It's funny how people bring in other people's clubs as a defense mechanism when somebody says something negative about their club.

A defence mechanism? It's banter calm down, the only one being overly defensive here is you. He was just saying that maybe Chelsea should take a look at their wingers.. Slight overreaction on your part there..

Anyway why do we need world class wingers? We don't play with wingers, all our wingers flop, remember Kewell? We need a player like Arda Turan, not Robben. We were linked with Turan last summer I think, hopefully the money we get for Reira we can spend on him.

Back