• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Spanish winger Albert Riera joins Greek club Olympiakos from Liverpool.

More...

Saw on the Olympiakos fans on SSN, they'll be really dissapointed when he plays. XD

Well I started to get a bit worried because I hadn't heard any rumours for a few month, so I thought he might have stayed, but yeah F' OFF Albert

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Saw on the Olympiakos fans on SSN, they'll be really dissapointed when he plays. XD
He's a Spain international, and played for Liverpool, they've probably never seen him, but he'll start well, then not be arsed. That seems to be the trend with him

KACHING!

£5 odd million for a useless waste of space. Thank you very much.

For a country which supposedly has no money, they sure know how to waste it on flares.

Liverpool badly needed a left winger when they signed him, he was sparsely used however.
Actually at the time we had Yossi and Babel. I think he done really well the season before for Espanyol, he scored in the UEFA Cup Final

You made a loss in money £8mill you bought him and sold him for £3mill rising to £4.9 if they win the league?

Well this sure secures Babels place in the team.
Thank goodness

£3.3m cash, £1.7m more if Olympiakos win their league next season and 50% of any future transfer fee. Will do me.

Well this sure secures Babels place in the team.
Thank goodness

Hope your not serious :S Pleased Riera has left, only thing he did was destroy United in his first game, possibly because he was up against Wes Brown though.

Thank god, ever since he labelled his own club a ''sinking ship'' and hit Pacheco in the face then I have hated the Spanish ******.

And Olympiakos, over-reacting much? I bet they have just heard ''Spainard from Liverpool joins Olympiakos'' and they're thinking they have Torres.

I fully believe Babel will become an Anfield Legend.

BUT HE NEEDS TO BE AROUND.

So as I said before thank goodness Riera has gone.

Thank god, ever since he labelled his own club a ''sinking ship'' and hit Pacheco in the face then I have hated the Spanish ******.

And Olympiakos, over-reacting much? I bet they have just heard ''Spainard from Liverpool joins Olympiakos'' and they're thinking they have Torres.

:D

In fairness, it's a massive signing for the Greek league given that he's been capped for Spain and is moving from Liverpool's first team squad. Might suit him to be the big fish in the small pond too as he'll not be criticised for not putting the effort in so much.

For a country which supposedly has no money, they sure know how to waste it on flares.

hahaha excatly what i was thinking.. wonder what would happen if they signed someone worldclass!

goodbye anyway reira haha hopefully hodgeson will get the best out of babel. This sale looks like were defiantly going to play cole on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back