Right back and Left mid

HarryLIVE92

Reaction score
Im in a season as Man united and I'm looking for a right back as my only options are Neville (Retiring at the end of season) and Rafael whos still in my youth team, and a left mid as Giggs' is slowly decreasing in ability and Nani isnt doing great for me. My budget is 16million but I can sell some players to get it to about 30million, so someone who would join me for that amount would be great. Also I'm unsure about replacing Anderson and Fletcher in CM, if anyone could make any recomendations for what I should do I would appreciate it.

i recommend diego capel he is rapid and always beats players and very rarly missplaces a cross for me!!! and i would keep anderson but i would try and sell fletcher for a good amount if you cant a get a decent amount for him i would keep him

Ok thanks for the advice I'v been wondering what to do for a while now

hummmm...left mid-buonanotte-river plate...right mid-willians santana...:p amazing players.

Ok any advice is good because most good defenders have contract release clauses of 50million + lol

I'd try giving Rafael some playing time and see if he's adequate and blending into the squad well by the time Neville retires.

left midfield di maria from benfica 5-9 million a true class act